Chapter 39: Suprise

Y/N POV

We had little time left and I just got my sides and the back of my head shaved. It looked more clean cut and not as cute as it was before. We were in my little waiting room as they were doing last minute touches to my makeup and hair as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I brought up my phone and called Mina. I was going to let her know that I was going to be on soon. I just hope she isn't sleeping.

"Hello? Mi-Chan?" I said waiting for a reply.

"Y/N-Chan?" She said groggy. I'm sure I woke her from a nap or something.

"Did I wake you?" I asked sweetly.

"Kinda..." She groaned.

"Sorry, I just wanted to say I'm going to be on the Grammys soon. I'm just letting you know." I said and she softly hummed with delight.

"I'll definitely watch it. Just make sure no one is grinding up on you or kissing you." Mina said sternly in a raspy voice.

"Heh, a-about that..." I trailed off. Most of my choreo is westernized so it's more. Sexy? I literally have to grind on a guy.

"You're such a womanizer." Mina said sarcastically.

"No~. I'm not. I only want you." I said childishly.

"Alright I'll watch you. I have the TV on. Get out there. I love you." She said sounding proud.

"Okay, I love you very much, babe. Bye~." I ended the call and then gave my phone to my manager.

I adjusted my earpiece as my hair dresser also adjusting my hair. I wore a black black fuzzy coat and I wore a white type of body suit that looked like a one piece swim suit. It was skin tight, but I only wear stuff like this here in America. They don't really care what you wear.

"You're on in two." The guy said as they were setting the stage. I was doing the collab with Namjoon very soon for the crowd to see with their own eyes.
————————————————————

The Grammys were over. I had to come home with some trophy's and I had to go to the airport almost right after to a flight back to Korea.

Mina is also coming back though as I was ecstatic to go back despite my low energy. I walked through crowds of crowds of people trying not to trip over something. The cameras flashing in my face had me a bit dizzy.

I made it to my private plane as I closed my eyes to doze off. I was such in a hurry I forgot to tell Mina I was coming back.
————————————————————

"Y/N, wake up." I opened my eyes and took a sharp breath of the plane scent in. I looked up at my manger and the plane was starting to land.

Once it landed I got up lazily and picked up my items making sure not to forget anything. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my soft hand.

After getting off we walked through more crowds of crowds of people we got into the van. They hauled in my luggage as I started drifting off again.

"Twice is filming their Dicon Magazine teaser. Wanna go to them?" My manager asked. I thought for a whole minute because. One. I smell like the plane. Two. I'm tired out of my mind. Three. My luggage is in the van.

"Okay, lets drop by. How'd you know anyways." I asked her.

"My best friend is their manager. Of course I know what they're up to too." She said chuckling putting directions on her phone. I had to look good so I pulled down the sun visor and looked at the mirror.

"Aish, I'm not wearing any makeup." I said touching my face. I was originally wearing a mask anyways might as well make good use out of it.

"We're here." My manager said after what felt like a long time of driving. We got out of the car and I pulled a big black poofy coat over me and walked with my manager wherever they were inside the tall building.

After many hallways my manager called someone and down the hall I saw Twice's manager step out waving to us also on the phone.

"Mina's doing a shoot right now. You can wait on the side." The manager said. I wanted it to be a surprise so I made sure the mask covered 3/5 of my face as I walked by the set. I saw Mina Jeongyeon and Nayeon looking ever so elegant and extravagant.

"Y/N?" I saw Chae sitting down in the chair near the set waiting with the other members. I looked at her and put a finger against the mask making it flesh with my skin. It was a gesture to be quiet as I gave a little wink.

Tzuyu, Dahyun, and her gave a small cheeky smile. Chae gave me a thumbs up as I went behind one of the camera men and took off his hat putting it on my head.

I then put the hoodie on top of it further covering who I was. I stood behind him as I took a random clipboard on the table next to us making me look like a total worker.

"Cut!" The director yelled as everyone settled down. Mina put her hands on her hips and sighed while 2yeon were chatting with each other. She's definitely gotten skinner, but I don't know what's happening to me. She's making me feel some sort of way right now. She's gotten prettier too.

She was looking around the room as she looked bored and her eyes landed on mine. I quickly looked away not wanting to get caught, but I think I was too late. My hands were shaking and I was full blown just wearing our ring on my left hand.

"Y/N?" Mina said making the others stop talking. I looked up and she was still staring at me. I put down the key board and took off the hat quickly and ran off.

"I'm not getting caught today haha!" I said laughing running to Chae. I dived into the couch as I held onto the cub as I saw Mina walking like a damn model to us. She looked mad and walked closer to me. Chae and the rest of the school meal club left leaving me and Mina.

"Y/N?" She said as she bent down as her black hair flowed over her shoulders so effortlessly. She moved the mask down my face and once she saw me her eyes sparkled.

She was quick to grab my face and kiss me on the lips hard. I held her shoulder as I pulled back for air. I stood up and hugged her tight. Her waist had a band around it making her seem slimmer.

"You've gotten skinnier." I said holding her precious face in my hands.

"Your butt got bigger?" She said putting her hands under my coat grabbing my ass while biting her lip smiling at me.

"I workout you know." I said caressing her warm reddened cheek with my thumb.

"Keeping your body nice for me?" She asked and brought her hands up to my collarbone going down again to rest on my shoulders.

"Only for you."

A/N
Wow! I keep updating late even though I have all the chapters already. 💀 I keep forgetting, Istg someone needs to remind me.✌🏻