Chapter 26: Gossip

Y/N POV

"We've had to talk to many people and suffer for this guest to be on here, Please welcome Y/N!" James Gordon said as I walked out.

"It's your second time on this show isn't it?" He asked me as I nodded shyly.

"Yes, it's so great to be back. I really love the atmosphere here." I said as I laughed putting my hands together to calm myself down.

"You seem nervous— are you?" James asked as I nodded my head laughing.

"I don't do shows often, so yes." I said as I took a seat on the couch on the other side of the desk.

"So, there's been this buzz about you and this other girl named Mina from Twice." James started as my eyes grew wide.

"Is it really that spread out?" I asked surprised choking on air a hit. He nodded eagerly to see what I had to say.

"You two seem to be very touchy touchy." He said as they started showing photos of Mina and me. I was putting my coat over her as they also had shots of us drinking wine together and eating and being touchy. I need to protect this no matter what.

"Mhm, ever since we met at the concert not so long ago we've been great friends." I said lying about the friends part.

"Sure it's not more?" He asked smirking making reminisce of all the memories of Mina and me kissing.

"I'm sure. There's just something about her that I was able to befriend so easily." I said getting comfy in my chair.

"I heard that you're also having a new comeback. What's it about?" James asked me as I smiled happily to be able to talk about my music.

"It's being made right now though. We have to do some recording here in LA." I said as he was surprised.

"I can't spoil any right now though, sadly." I said sadly as his face dropped too.

"Not even the littlest bit?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Your tattoo is stunning too." He pointed out as I touched it on my right collarbone with a proud smile.

"Why thank you. It's my first one actually." I said as I rested my arms on the armrests showing off the tattoo.

"Beautiful. We actually have an activity for you to do."

"Great."
————————————————————

After the show, I had some time to rest because tomorrow we have to record some videos of me for the video.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up tomorrow." I said. It was only two PM but I would get the most sleep now.

"Okay, just don't go outside. It's too dangerous." My manager said as I nodded going back into my hotel. It was a very expensive hotel, but it was worth it for the champagne.

I ran the bath with bubbles and hot water as I stripped down and got in while I had a glass of champagne on the side of it. My phone was also on the side so I can go scroll through stuff.

I got an unexpected call from Mina.

Again.

As I had to stop drinking my champagne and answered the call. She always does FaceTime.

"Hello?" I asked as the bubbles were just barely able to go above my chest. She looked like she was doing rehearsal for the concert that she was going to have for Japan.

"Are you taking a bath?" She asked confused as I hummed as a response.

"Just chilling after the show. How you doing though?" I asked as I took a sip of my champagne.

"I'm okay. Are you going to be busy tomorrow?" She asked as I nodded my head. I was actually going to be very busy tomorrow.

"I have to film my music video tomorrow. I'm warning you now it has a kiss scene in there. It may be a little bit more aggressive too." I said a little bit scared of what her reaction is.

"Y/N! Don't make my fly out there. I swear, don't let anyone else touch you like that or else I'll have their head. It's no fair, we haven't done anything like that." She said making me wanna laugh at her childish ways. She looked frustrated as her name tag on top of her hoodie was being wrinkled because she's leaning forward with annoyance.

"Mina, we've seen each other nearly naked. We've cuddled and I've maybe kissed you more than anyone else on this planet. Other than that one... dancer..." I said laughing as she just sighed.

"He'll have to grab me sexually too. Just think of it as visual practice of what you should be doing." I said taking another sip of the champagne.

"I bet I could do better. I don't need visual practice, I'm already a professional." She said and I was surprised to hear those words.

"Professional? Who are you doing it with? Am I not your first?" I asked her acting like I was hurt.

"N-No! You're the first person I've been in a relationship in. Just jealous you're kissing someone else..." She admitted pouting a bit.

"It's okay, Mi-Chan. Once we see each other again, this body is yours, hm? Or rather the reward shall be my body." I said as she bit her lip smiling. She held her face with one of her hands as she was probably thinking about things. Things that will not be said.

"Aish, stop making me think things Y/N." Mina said covering her face while laughing. I could tell through the pixels she was blushing.

"Just don't think about the kiss too much. It's just for the video." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay~, I'll be a good girl so I can get that reward." She said as I could only chuckle at her trying to act cute.

"We're recording at the pier actually. It's going to be so fun." I said as she nodded her head listening to what I was saying.

"Don't spoil any of it. I wanna see it in the video. Just don't be surprised if I get jealous." Mina said as Jeongyeon came up behind her in the stage as she acted like she was throwing up.

"I am disgusted!" Jeongyeon yelled as I was dying laughing because Mina looked behind her and Jeongyeon looked scared and bowed in apology.

"Don't mind her. She's just a whole mess!" Mina yelled loud enough for Jeongyeon to hear.

"At least I'm single!"

"Jeongyeon!"

A/N
Love talk is. 👌🏻👌🏻✌🏻