Chapter 18: Race Begin

Y/N POV

"This is a race to find hints about the thieves and once you feel confident and know who they are feel free to rip a name tag, but every time someone finds a hint Feel Special will play for a whole minute as everyone has to stand still. The thieves will try to rip all the name tags and they are allowed to move." The PD said as we were inside a whole mall that was rented out to us.

Escalators were down, I was excited. Too excited. Everyone had their own name tag, but I was still weary because everyone has had first hand experience of name tag ripping, but me.

"Race start!" He yelled and everyone ran, parting ways with the rest. I had a hold of Mina's hand as I jogged to some place following Jongkook.

It was only a few minutes in before Feel Special was playing. I was dumbfounded by the situation, but ended up softly dancing to the song with Mina.

"I probably know the whole song." I said as the song stopped and I looked at Mina.

"I would love to see that later." Mina winked at me and I rolled my eyes while smiling.

"Oh?" Jongkook expresses out loud. He grabbed a card and it was blue with the Running Man logo on it.

The song played again as we stood still for another minute before Jongkook showed us a hit.

"The thieves are two Twice members and one Running man member." And I have out a sigh of relief now that my own team knows that I'm not the thief.

"See, I'm not the thief. I'm the only exempted one." I said shaking my head.

"We should share it." I said running off to find some teams. I encounter Sukjin and Jeongyeon just strolling when I came up.

"Did you guys find a hint? We got a hit that's critical to me." I said as they shook their heads.

"No, we didn't get a hint." They said when Jongkook stood firmly behind me. We showed them the hint then they proceeded to say the exact same thing I did.

"See I've been wronged so many times." I said as I shook my head.

"Hyung!" Kwangsoo said in the distance on the escalators as he ran to us.

"Did you find a hint?" He asked us and I was already skeptical.

"Did you get a hint?" Jongkook asked back and Kwangsoo nodded. He proceeded to grab a crumbled piece of paper from his grasp as he showed it to everyone. I looked at Chaeyoung as she just shrugged nonchalantly.

"The thief is one male two female." The card read and then Jongkook took out ours and showed it to him.

"Jeongyeon has been so out of it that it's suspicious." I said as Jeongyeon shook her head.

"No. It's not me. I've been chilling because I have Sukjin on my team." She said as Sukjin just looked at her in disbelief as she laughed.

"Haha has been accusing everyone." I stated as Jongkook laughed quietly.

"We'll separate and find more hints. Let's go." I nodded as Mina followed in front of me.

Soon later Mina looked towards a counter in the food court and found a hint. The song played as everyone stood still and then the hint was shown.

"The one thief is known for bad luck." I read out loud as I looked around.

"Kwangsoo, Sukjin, and Jaesuk." I named. As I looked towards Mina.

"Chaeyoung and Sana." She said as I only got more confused.

"It doesn't say which gender though." I whined.

"Let's go look for more." Jongkook said as he started walking off.

"Haha, out. Haha, out." The speaker repeated as we were all shocked.

"Is it Tzuyu?" I asked as she would be the only person with Haha. Besides she's also not out.

"Y/N!" Tzuyu exclaimed running to us as she was catching her breath.

"Kwangsoo is the thief!" She said as she was shaken up.

"My name tag was almost ripped off." She said. I knew she wasn't lying because she is very bad at it.

"Jihyo team out. Jihyo team out." The intercom spoke again. Both of them were out.

"They're out already-"

"Sukjin team out. Sukjin team out." Another was soon called to be out.

"Are you a thief?" I asked her as she shook her head.

"Stay with us. I will beat you up if you are a thief though." I joked as she just followed us. We walked through the mall as it was a bit eerie and quiet now.

"Did you guys hear what the punishment was though?" I asked as we walked though.

"No, I'm sure it's not fun though." Jongkook stated. I nodded as I found a blue envelop near the vending machine. I snatched it right away as feel special played as I read it.

"The thief is Japanese." We all panned our heads to Mina as she was just standing there awkwardly.

"I-It's not me." Mina said quietly as I nodded slightly doubting her.

"Okay, I'll believe you... a little." I said as I carried on walking. Feel special was soon played again as everyone stood still.

"Somin team out. Somin team out."

"Momo was in that team." I said I panned my head to Mina again.

"It's not me~!" Mina whined as she gave me a glare as I silently got scared and looked away.

"Chaeyoung out. Chaeyoung out." My blood ran cold as I knew who one of the thieves were.

"Tzuyu..."

A/N
:0 ✌🏻