Chapter 23: Quiet Drunk?

Y/N POV

"The view is beautiful isn't it." I asked as me and Mina were outside on the balcony where all the couples were.

"Mhm..." She hummed quietly as she was shaking. It was chilly out here. Too cold. Being the classic me, I put my jacket around her shoulders.

"You always take care of me." Mina said as she smiled leaning on the marble railing.

"Of course, you're my little baby." I said giggling.

"I want more wine, can you please get me more Y/N-Chan?" Mina asked me making me a bit surprised. I couldn't drink myself due to the face I was driving us both home.

"That's surprising. You want alcohol..." I said. I tapped on a man near by since he was serving wine to couples. He had a full tray of red wine as I grabbed one thanking him.

"That didn't take long." I joked as I handed her the glass. She took a sip before holding the glass in between her hands over the rail.

"I really wish this day wouldn't end." She said as she swirled around the glass of wine in her left hand and before taking another swing of now the half filled glass.

"Slow down, it's like you wanna get drunk faster." I said nudging her a bit.

"I don't know, maybe I do. Things seem fun that way." She said looking at me giving me a mischievous grin. Is this the wine doing its work on her or what?

"Just don't drink it too fast. Don't want the rest of the world to know how you're like drunk." I said and she laughed.

"My members told me I get quiet and drowsy, but I do turn red." She said touching her cheek with one of her hands. Sure enough she was actually turning red like most people do. The Asian flush. Such a cruel thing.

"Hm, you're already red." I said as I just scanned over her face looking at her perfections.

"Maybe it's because I'm with you." She said smoothly as her cute laugh came out of those lips.

"So, another thing to add is that you get smoother with your words too." I smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"Smooth, got it." She said taking a sip of her wine again.

"You think— You think we'll get married." She asked looking up at the stars so casually. I almost chocked on the air around me. She joked about marriage when she's teasing me, but she's dead serious.

"I don't know. I want to, but we gotta wait a couple years." I said as I looked around for anyone listening in. To my knowledge I didn't see anyone.

"We don't have to wait for years. I mean there are couples who go strong after a month." She said taking another sip of her drink. She finally finished it as she downed the entire glass.

"That's enough, we should head back." I said taking the glass out of her hands and giving it to a sever.

"C'mon."  I said as I held her hand as she was able to walk normally.

"If you don't propose first, I'll do it." Mina said as her cheeks were red and so she started heating up.

"Mina, quiet down." I said as I put her into the car. I got into the drivers side as I drove back to Twice's place.

I got there as I got a half sleeping Mina walking with me. I rang the door bell as Mina was clinging onto my arm as she was smiling happily drunk.

"She drank too much wine. Can I put her to bed?" I asked as they nodded inviting me into the house. I took off my heels as I bent down to get Mina's off.

"Where are the makeup wipes?" I asked.

"They're in the bathroom behind the mirror." Nayeon said as she directed me to the bathroom. I closed the top of the toilet as I made her sit down on top of it.

"Hm hmm hum hmmm hum hmm hmmm hum." Mina kept humming the classic wedding some as I looked at the beautiful bathroom they had. I went to the mirror and took some wipes from behind it.

"You really wanna get married don't you?" I asked as I went up to her and took off her make up slowly starting from her lips.

"With youu of course~." She said a she was kinda slurring now. The wine was starting to kick in. She said she's usually quiet, but she's so talkative now.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked as I wiped her eyebrows and her eyes.

"Love me. That's not hard is it?" She said clearly and I nodded my head.

"It's not." I said wiping the rest of her face getting any other make up they would have used. I took my jacket from her and put it on.

"You reek of wine." I said as she smile and nodded proudly.

"Let's get you to your room." I said as I stood up and held out my hand which she took.

I lead her to her room as I put her on her bed.

"You're pretty." She said as I grabbed some night clothing for her from her wardrobe.

"Yes, yes, I know." I said as I unzipped her dress from the back. I slid it off her as her underwear almost came off with it. I almost screamed and pulled up her underwear before it could go any lower.

"You wanna do it yet?" She asked me slipping her strap for her bra off her shoulder as I choked on the air around me. She was so blunt that it caught me off guard. I kinda wanted to laugh since she wasn't acting like herself.

"No, it's time to put you to sleep." I said as I tried slipping her tank top on her. She kept pushing my hands away while grumbling.

"I want you right now Y/N-Chan~!" She yelled as I was scared that someone in the house might hear her. I got on top of her as I trapped her between my legs. My dress was definitely lifted up to my hips showing my panties at this point.

"Why can't you just wear your tank top?!" I said as I forced it over her head. She giggled as she was touching down my stomach biting her lips. I snaked my hand around her back as she clamped her arms around my neck. I put my hand inside the tank top as I unclipped her bra taking it off her. I got out of her armlock and folded the bra as I put it beside her pillow.

"Now for the hardest part... your shorts..." I sighed. How do I make this easy for myself. I got an idea.

"I'll give you a reward if you let me put this on you." I said as she bit her lip.

"What kind of reward?" She asked me.

"Whatever you want." I whispered pulling away from her as she nodded excited. Her gummy smile still showing though she's drunk out of her mind. She's a light weight I guess.

I easily put on her shorts as I huffed getting off her.

"Okay, go to sleep." I said putting her blanket over her.

"Can I get a kiss. Pweaseu~?" She asked in English. Girls all over the place I swear. I can't wait to tell her about how she's acting.

"Fine, fine." I said bending down giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Good night princess." I said walking out of her room turning off the lights.

"I swear she's too much to handle." I said as her members just laughed.

"We heard everything."

"Oh..."

A/N
Imagine actually getting a girl like Mina. Like???✌🏻