Chapter 10: Finally Official

Y/N POV

"Yo Y/N—Whoa!" Lisa came barging in with everyone else as Mina and I were pushing off against each other.

"D-Did you get f-food?" I asked getting all red and flustered.

"No, we just came back to say we're going out to get food with the managers, but we came back to see you both grinding up against each other." Jihyo said snickering with the rest of the members.

"W-We weren't d-doing that!" Me and Mina both shrieked.

"You guys want anything?" Nayeon asked and I shook my head and so did Mina.

"Alright. We'll be back, don't bang each other while we're gone." Sana said and Mina glared at her. Lisa waved at me as they left as I returned the wave. I went up to the door and locked it.

"Ugh." I said lying on my stomach on the cold floor. I heard some skidding and some movement and then felt Mina on top of me. Just laying on me.

"I never knew you were this touchy." I said looking at the mirror in the room and I couldn't stop laughing.

"You look like a backpack!" I said laughing hard as Mina got off me and was sitting next to me.

"I'm not that tiny!" She said and I sat up and looked at her.

"I can see past your head sweetie." I said patting her head as she glared at me.

"Tiny~." I said grabbing both of her legs and pulled her towards me. I made her sit on my lap as she had her legs wrapped around me. She put her arm around my neck as the other cupped my cheek.

"We act like this, but never kissed or anything. We're not even official." I said quietly looking into her eyes.

"We can if you want to..." I said looking away from her. She only smiled as she caressed my cheek with her thumb.

"I've been waiting for us to be official." She said smiling. I looked at her and my heart was racing. I swear my heart was beating out of my chest.

"I've been aching to do this." She said connecting our lips tenderly. I was moving my lips in sync with hers as she was slow and passionate. My hand rested on her thigh as the other held onto her waist holding her dearly. The taste of her lips was addicting. More addicting than any kind of alcohol.

We pulled away for air as we looked in each other's eyes.

"T-That was my first kiss..." She said licking her lips. She touched her lips as she kept looking at mine.

"You sure you haven't practiced?" I asked impressed. She tilted her head a little bit and nodded.

"A little with my hand, but that's it." She said shyly admitted.

"We can practice more? I'm experienced~." I said teasing her puckering my lips. She rolled her eyes and cupped my face smiling.

"You just wanna kiss me~." She said and I nodded like a kid smiling and kissed her lips hungrily. My hands slid to her lower back and grabbed her ass making her gasp in surprise. I entered her mouth getting a taste of every single bit of her. I pulled away as she was still leaning in for more, but pulled back ghosting over her lips.

"You know, I really wanted to do that for a long time." I said smiling.

"Awe~. I'm so lucky to have you. Oop You're my idol." She said and I shook my head puffing my cheeks.

"I'm lucky to have you. You're my idol and my future wifeu." I said hugging her tightly. After minutes of hugging I heard sniffling. I panicked and looked at her to see her tearing up.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked and she shook her head, but she was still tearing up.

"I-I'm happy, but I'm also s-scared." She said wiping her tears.

"I won't let the media find out. When you're ready I will." I said smiling at her wiping her tears with the back of my hand softly. She was still looking at me with her eyes unsure.

"Don't be scared. If they don't approve know I'll beat them up. I won't ever let you see a hate comment." I said sincerely. She put her forehead on my shoulder as I stroked her head.

"You know, I was into you ever since you debuted? I wanted to be an idol ever since you were on sixteen." I said and she didn't budge so I kept talking.

"When ever I was discouraged I just looked at how happy you looked with Once's. I was quietly cheering from my screen." I said laughing a bit still holding her tight.

"I was about to debut with a group, but it got cancelled, so I made my own company. Ended up being the the biggest star in the world... when I first met you guys in person I was too scared to even utter a word. When you were on stage for the award for 'Dance the Night Away' and at the ice cubes I was dying laughing." I said smiling remembering moments and moments of them.

"Just know the little things you do make the saddest people happy. I was going through my darkest times and there you were to light it up. And here you really are. In my arms. Officially mine and I'm officially yours." I said snuggling in the crook of her neck taking in her intoxicating smell.

"I've been alone for the longest time... so please... let's be here now for each other." I whispered.

She raised her head and tilted her head to lean on mine as she caressed my head breathing in.

"I need you now anyways." She said.

"I'll need you now and forever."

A/N
: ) ✌🏻