Chapter 8: Practice

Y/N POV

We were currently on the third episode of Goblin and oh my god so many things are happening. A cute part happened and Mina gave a soft laugh and leaned onto my shoulder all relaxed. I was not relaxed at all. I tensed up, but tried to relax to only turn beet root red.

"Minari we-" the room door busted open revealing a Sana and Jeongyeon just pushing through while the members are behind them. They stared at us while Mina closed the laptop and sat back up all red faced.

"H-Hi." I awkwardly waved while chucking.

"Y/N!" Sana and Chaeyoung came running towards me engulfing me in a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked me making her way to the bed.

"Just wanted to hang out that's all." I said hugging the two girls back as they pull away.

"Have you eaten? It's pretty late." Chaeyoung said dragging me out of the room. Leaving Mina in there by herself.

"I actually only ate one bite of cake." I said sitting down at what seems to be a diner table. Mina came out soon after without a blanket. Sana sat down next to me while Chaeyoung sat at my other side.

"We got kimbap and Momo has jok- never mind she'll bite you if you touch that." Chaeyoung said. There was a plastic bag and inside it was kimbap and to-go kimchi. 

"You guys ate already, right?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we just brought left overs." Nayeon said. Chaeyoung took out the kimbap and put it in front of me which I thanked her for. This service is amazing.
————————————————————

I'm currently at the JYP building in the practice room with the girls. They were dancing and I was just watching being lazy like I am.

"Are you not going to practice what your doing for your show in Vegas?" Jihyo said panting, but she still managed to smile.

"I mean I have no room to practice." I said handing her a bottle of water. Mina wasn't practicing, but instead sat next to me. Chaeyoung plopped next to me as I fanned her and handed some water.

"I wanna see you preform a segment~." Chaeyoung whined tugging on my arm.

"I wanna see too!" Sana said sitting down with Chae. They all soon sat down together as they gestured me to preform.

"Do a dance you're gonna do." Momo said sitting back on the wall.

I stood up and went into the middle of the practice room.

"I-I can do 'IDOL' but it's gonna look weird because I'm always the center and I need back up dancers." I said.

"You'll look fine. I'll turn on the music." Jihyo said looking at her phone. I got into my place as Jungkook first.

Jihyo turned on the music and I started dancing on the first sound. I used sharp movements and then turned soft when it was needed.

This was indeed the hardest dance I've ever done, but it was nice. It looked elegant, but somewhat rugged at the same time.

I danced my heart out while making expressions since they are one of the most important things to a dance.

It came to the dance break and after I was done I was panting, but not to the point of dying.

I looked at them smile breathing a little bit hard while my chest was puffed out. I'm surprised I didn't get smacked with my necklace like the usual.

"We need... to do a dance duet..." Momo was the only one to speak up as I think I left them speechless.

I walked over and crouched down to close Momo's mouth with my finger.

"We should totally do that. I'd be down." I said checking her out while smiling. She smiled and jumped at me as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We both toppled over as I used one arm to support the both of us as the other one held onto her. Now it was my turn to be amazed. SHE'S HUGGING MEEEEE-

"Momo! You can't just hug her!" Chaeyoung said trying to pull Momo off by grabbing her legs, but she just ended up dragging me.

"Wait!" Momo shouted with her voice reaching a high pitch.

"Do you know how to do 'Move' by Taemin?" She asked me I nodded my head and her eyes sparkled.

"Can you dance it with us? I wanna see how it's like with you in it." She said. I was nervous because I haven't danced with a group with Move.

"I mean sure, but I might be a little off because I've never danced it with a group." I said as Momo let go slowly and stood up.

"Let's dance it and see if it looks nice. I mean, it won't look bad since your in it." Chaeyoung said smiling showing her dimples. Shot through the fucking heart.

"I'll stay out of it. Y/N, dance my part." Mina says. I remember roughly her part, but I don't think I could forget.

"O-Okay." I said. Dahyun, Momo and Chae stood up and went to their positions. I stayed in Mina's position as she gave a small smile with the thumbs up.

The music started and it was Mina's part that started first. I was startled since I thought it was the original but it was the studio version for Twice. I quickly did Mina's part as it was Chaeyoung's part as she stepped up, but soon walked over to me slowly still doing the dance. She passed by me as I went to the other spot, but what she did left me blushing. She brushed her hand over my shoulder to my collarbone to the other side of my shoulder.

It was now the chorus and we all moved our hips in sync. After some moves we were to the part where I had to do move up as their hip goes up before the torso. It sounds weird, but it's what they did okay.

After the whole dance my body felt stretched and relived. We all clapped after and Momo patted me on the back.

"Can you sing a song?"

A/N
Imma end it here. ✌🏻