Chapter 32: AAA

Y/N POV

I just downed two glasses of wine while waiting for my turn to go onto stage. I was excited to see Twice win many awards, but I was also terrified to receive one. Every time I go award shows I always get something from it.

I shook from nervousness because I had to impress everyone with my new songs and dances. I was shaking my leg while leaning forward on the couch as my elbows connected with my knees.

I was currently wearing my stage outfit which was a red tux with a gold collar and a black tie. My pants were also black and my shoes were the fancy dress suit kind.

"You're almost up in stage. Shouldn't you be practicing?" My manager said as she was checking the time. I shrugged because I usually don't practice.

"No, I don't need to. I'm fine." I said fidgeting with the ring that is on my right hand.

  "If you say so... let's go. You're up on stage." My manager said as she helped me up from the couch. We walked all the way until the side of the stage were I started taking deep breaths. I got this.

"Go make Mina proud." My manager said as she pushes me out onto stage and I had to get in the middle of it. I was surrounded by backup dancers and I was given a rose to put in my mouth for the opening.

The opening for bad habits started playing as there were many light sticks in the crowd. I stood there waiting until the lyrics started with the beat.

I started singing the lyrics as I started the dance with my back ground dancers for more presence. I threw the rose as it got to the chorus and the footwork was maybe the hardest part of this song, but nothing hard.

The song ended as everyone was cheering, but I had to quickly move to the next song as I got I had to move to positions.

"I can hear you callin..." I sang the lyrics to 'Love Talk' as I started with the dance. I had to do everything without Namjoon, but there was a male dancer that took his place.

The energy the crowd made me feel like they were there for me and I felt so alive.

But it was all short lived as the song ended and I had to get off stage and join the other idols. I took off my mic as I had to walk down with other idols. I went down near Twice as the whole row stood up and bowed to me.

"Hey, haven't seen you guys in a while." I said sitting beside Tzuyu. She sat up straight as she kept her eyes on the stage.

"Mhm, were exhausted though? How have you been holding up?" Dahyun said as they all looked at me with all their attention.

"I feel dead tired, but Mina seems to be happier these days and fans are noticing it." I said as they all smiled and nodded.

"Ever since she's been dating you it's like she won't stop smiling when ever you're mentioned." Nayeon added as I felt happy to hear that fact.

"It's crazy. She's the jealous type you know." Sana said as I nodded my head and sighed.

"Yeah, I know that too well. Has she told you what we did yet?" I said and Nayeon smirked at me and nodded her head.

"She was texting us in the group chat. Never knew you guys would move so fast already." Nayeon teased as I laughed awkwardly and obviously blushing.

"T-That's why she was texting on her phone at the café..." I said as Tzuyu nodded trying to hold in her obvious smirk.

"Good thing she didn't go into detail." Tzuyu said trying to suppress her laugh.

"D-Did she at least show you the rings?" I asked changing the topic embarrassed of what they know.

"Oh, of course. You have great tastes when it comes to that. Just when you wanna propose to her tell us. We should surprise her." Jeongyeon said seriously.

"Can I see your ring? We only got to see Mina's." Nayeon asked curiously as I held out my right hand for her to marvel at.

"That looks expensive." Chaeyoung said as she touched the ring rotating my hand.

"Yeah, when I propose I wanna give her this ring, because it will symbolize our time together and I'll always be with her. Her ring actually is supposed to be in the middle of mine to complete it." I said as everyone had a proud look on their face.

"I feel like a proud mother." Nayeon said as Jeongyeon laughed at her.

"More like grandma." Jeongyeon teases as Nayeon smacked her on the shoulder.

"Also, is Mina's type people with long hair? I'm deciding to cut mine short. Like how Chae has it just a little bit shorter. Like how she had it that broke the internet for calling her hot and all that back then." I said playing with my long hair.

"Does it matter at this point? She's so head over heals for you that you could do anything and she would love you to death." Chaeyoung said as she laughed.

"Do it. I'd love to see it. Are you also dying it?" Chaeyoung asked me as I nodded my head excitedly.

"Nah." I simply said.

"Y/N, that's too hot you're gonna kill Mina with your looks." Dahyun said shaking her head.

"Then it's a good thing. I'm planning to do it when I get to Europe. I have a photo shoot with Louis Vuitton." I said as Nayeon widened her eyes.

"Not to brag or anything." Nayeon said rolling her eyes jokingly.

"Oh totally, I hope she likes it though."

A/N
:0 ✌🏻