Chapter 17: Cute Momments

Y/N POV

Mina is hooked to the heart monitor as everyone has to raise her heart beat some how. I'm highly confident. Very very confident.

"Kwangsoo's team." Chae and Kwangsoo's team were the first to make Mina's heart go up and just by them walking up her heart jumped to one hundred and five.

"Minari~." Chaeyoung said doing ageyo while Mina's heart rate steadily increased. Kwangsoo was just ruining it. He was copying poorly what Chae was doing making Mina laugh. Her heart rate went down as they were panicking with only ten seconds left. They eventually only got to one hundred twenty.

Everyone had their turns the highest her heart went was Nayeon kissed her on the cheeks and immediately after looked at me for any reaction to which I just kept a poker face. I brushed it off as they only got one hundred thirty six.

"Jongkook's team." I was getting ready as I was kinda nervous myself.

"Stand back. I got this." I said to Jongkook as he let me do all the work. I specialize in dance, so I strutted to Mina brushing my hair back sexily.

"One hundred thirty seven?! She hasn't even touched her!" Jaesuk said what everyone else was thinking.

"Is this thing broken?" He asked jokingly as I ignored them.

I took off my jacket despite the cold as I walked up to her putting the jacket over her and kissed her left cheek which is the one Nayeon didn't kiss.

"You were cold earlier, so I gave you my jacket. In return, can you give me your heart baby?" I asked as everyone was screaming as Mina's cheeks were dusted red while she averted my gaze.

"One hundred forty five counting up?! How is that possible?!" Haha asked panicked as its not normal to have your heart beat this high at all without doing work.

"Jongkook's team wins!" The PD said as I felt relief flow over me.

"Can I have my jacket back? Kinda cold." I laughed as she buffered for a seconds taking it off her handing it to me.

"Thank you Minari~." I said putting it on. I took her to the back after the slate was done. She had the heart monitor attached to her as I helped take them off above her chest.

It started again quickly and we had one more game to play to get more hints from the PD.

"Jelly Jelly." The PD said was the game. He explained our partners need to have a long piece of jelly in between us and try to get the smallest amount of jelly left. It's like the pocky challenge. But with jelly.

"Wow, that's perfect." I said laughing at the situation. The members of Twice wouldn't do it and it's weird to go that close to a cast member of Running man.

Sooner or later both Jihyo's were in first place while Somin and Momo places second. Now it's just a smooth ride for my group.

"We'll use Mina and Y/N." Jongkook said as we walked up to the front where there was a bowl of jelly.

"Choose one." I said. Mina chose a red jelly from the bowl as she measured it and compared it to the others. She picked it up and bit one end while offering the other to me.

"Lip touching is okay?" I asked Jaesuk and he nodded.

"Are you planning to kiss her? What?" He asked as I laughed shaking my head in embarrassment rapidly.

"N-No!" I said flustered. Everyone came closer to see us play the game as everyone was interested. This whole jelly game is interesting.

"What if I pushed them?" I heard someone whisper and I felt shivers from my legs to my back.