Chapter 14: Steamy

Y/N POV

I'm finally back in Korea after wild night and I laid on my bed basically wasted and dead.

"Can you come over babe? I'm too tired to even go to you." I said as I looked to the phone and Mina was in her hoodie sitting on her bed hugging a pillow.

"No, you kissed someone else." Mina said and I started whining. I whipped my lips and begged for her to come over.

"It's only apart of the choreography!" I said pouting. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Fine~. I'll be over in a little." She said and I cheered my little heart out. She ended the call and I got ready.
————————————————————

I heard my doorbell ring and I basically ran to the door making sure I look fine. I opened the door and saw Mina standing there beautifully and perfectly. No makeup. Just a big hoodie. 

"Minari!" I yelled engulfing her into a hug. She hugged back snuggling in my neck.

"You miss me you big baby?" She said and I giggled because I was a big baby. Who wouldn't be with Mina?

"Yes, I missed you a lot." I said and I looked down and went to kiss her on the lips, but she turned her head.

"You kissed someone else." She said letting go of me and going to my couch with the T.V remote.

"I wiped my mouth already~." I said and she looked at me and looked back at the T.V.

I sat on the couch and laid on top of her.

"Please? One kiss?" I said looking at her pouting trying my best at puppy eyes.

"Fine." She said cupping my face and peaked me on the lips.

"What was that? That was too quick" I said complaining.

"Why are you so needy?" She said looking at me cupping my face and squishing my cheeks.

"Because I like you." I said. She sighed and cupped my face and we shared a long kiss. A long passionate kiss.

"That's better." I said kissing her on the lips again. I rested my head on her chest as I heard her heart beat. Slowly increasing then slowing down.

"Are you okay Mina? You're heart is about to explode or stop on you." I said laughing. She laughed and petted my head.

"I'm fine baby." She said playing with my hair.

"I love it when you call me baby." I said closing my eyes soaking in the moment.

"I like it when I call you babe or baby." She said putting her arms lazily around my neck.

"I just wanna squeeze you." I said tangling my legs with hers as I snuggle into her chest getting my cold hands underneath her shirt.

"Yah! Your hands are c-cold!" She yelled squirming around.

"But it's warm~." I said as I scooted up higher to hook my arms on her shoulders from the back feeling her bra straps. And my arms moved up her shirt exposing her toned stomach.

"Lace? I'm not surprised. Suits you." I said bitting my lip kissing her collarbone.

"I-I just have them..." She said holding my head.

"You won't be going out for a long time. Leaving hickeys would be equal since I had to say to the public mine was makeup." I said kissing up her neck.

"T-This is dangerous—" She said rubbing our legs together as her face turns red.

"You did exactly this to me. I don't see the problem." I said kissing on her neck making her whimper quietly. I sucked on it and bit softly trying to create a hickey.

"Y-Y/N..." She whimpers softly covering her eyes in embressment.

I was done with the hickey as I pulled away and took my hands out of her shirt. And I sat up on her lap looking at her fluster face proudly.

"Now, you know how I felt." I said booping her on the nose. She's sits up and just looks at me as she trailed her right hand down my neck to my stomach.

"I missed you. You don't even know how much I did." She said putting her head against my shoulders.

"Well, I can tell you I missed you more." I said rubbing circles on her back as I closed my eyes.

"Lies." She said and I shook my head.

"No, I missed you more. Accept it." I said.

"No." She said still denying my love.

"I swear I will beat you in the JYP game." She said and she released the hug and looked at me.

"No, I still missed you more, besides you can't beat me." Mina said standing up leaving me on the couch.

"Let's watch a movie. The new Aladdin movie?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"Lemme go get my computer. I'll hook it up to the T.V." I said standing up to run to my room. I got my computer and saw Mina sitting on the couch. I hooked it up while going on a website to watch the movie.

"Will Smith in this. This would be great. I've actually never seen the original Aladdin movie." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Well, you're first time watching Aladdin is with me and I'm happy about that." She said patting the spot next to her. I sat down and put my arm over her and laid my head on her shoulder.

"I put Japanese subtitles for you. I'm fluent in English so I'm good." I said.

"Awe, you're so considerate." She said kissing my cheek. I don't know if she's using sarcasm.

"I know I am baby."

A/N
:) ✌🏻