Chapter 36: 🔞Taken Advantage🔞

A/N Tbh I might stop making smuts and also I didn't proof read srry 🥰

Third POV (wow this is rare)

Y/N was drunk with that fresh redness to her face. Her eyes half closed as Mina smiled with a satisfied look on her face. She took the empty glass she gave the drunk girl and put the two glasses on the coffee table.

Y/N had a few glasses while Mina only had about half a glass.

"Give it back~!" Y/N whined as Mina put her finger to shush the red girl. She leaned closer with a wide smirk on her face.

"You know... you're more pretty up close." Y/N said through Mina's finger trying to shut her up.

"But I'm getting sleepy, pretty woman..." Y/N said rubbing her teary eyes as she yawned wide.

"I'm gonna go sleep now. Night~!" Y/N said standing up and prancing to her room. Mina was quick to follow, so her plan isn't ruined by Y/N just sleeping her drunkenness away.

"You can't sleep yet Y/N." Mina said as she stood by the door. Y/N smiled as she pranced back to Mina and closed the bedroom door.

Y/N's eyes changed as she pushed Mina against the door. Her hands rested on Mina's shoulder tightly with her eyes drilling into Mina.

"I'm not much of a light weight Mi...Chan..." Y/N said sounding completely sober. Her deep voice sent chills down Mina's back as she felt a little fear.

"You were trying to take advantage of me?" Y/N asked with her eyebrows furrowed. She looked down upon the Japanese girl with a red flush to her face.

"N-No! I-I..." Mina couldn't think of any excuses and looked away from Y/N's eyes.

She was guilty.

"If you wanted it so badly you gotta be patient." Y/N said as she slid her left hand to Mina's face caressing her pink lips with her thumb.

"I thought you were a good girl when I fell in love with you. Why don't you stay good for me, baby?" Y/N said as her right hand trailed into Mina's white sweatpants that were soon to be soaked in her liquids.

"Who knew the innocent Mina would take advantage of me?" Y/N said ghosting over Mina's lips. Y/N grabbed the helm of her sweatpants and waited for a bit before pulling back from Mina.

"S-Sorry..." Mina said admitting to what she was doing. She looked away from Y/N's piercing gaze and sighed.

"I-I'm really needy ever since we did i-it..." She said putting her head against Y/N's shoulder in defeat.

"We can't always be doing this Mina. Taking advantage is the biggest no too." Y/N said petting her head gently.

"Next time. Tell me before I start drinking." Y/N said taking Mina's hand and taking her towards the bed.

Y/N POV

"Let's do no toys this time." I said kissing her passionately on the lips. She laid on the bed as I went on top of her putting my legs outside of hers and pinned her to the bed.

"I'll let you feel the pleasure with just my body." I said placing kisses on her neck. My right hand rested on her torso while I kissed down to her collarbone, earning some soft whimpers.

"B-Babe..." Mina whimpered holding onto the back of my neck. I sucked and kitten licked her collarbone leaving soon to be dark purple hickeys.

My right hand did it's work and I took off her white sweatpants off just below her dripping pussy. I went up to kiss her again after I was satisfied marking her as mine.