Chapter 22: Date Night

Y/N POV

"I'm ready." Mina said as she was making me seem like I wasn't ready with all her clothes and how elegant she looked.

"Y/N, your hubby is waiting for you." Chae said nudging me making me get out of my trace.

"I-Oh, y-yeah." I said standing up walking up to her. I held out my hand as Mina smiled and held it tightly. I heard sniffing as I looked over to Jihyo and Nayeon fake crying together.

"Why are you crying?" I asked jokingly.

"Minari is growing up too fast!" Nayeon said as she hugged Jihyo. Everyone nodded as Dahyun acted she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Okay, we can go now. Let's go Y/N-Chan." Mina said dragging me and the others eyes widened.

"Wow, cute nicknames already." Jeongyeon said smiling like a proud mother.

"C'mon." Mina said dragging me outside as I awkwardly wave bye to the other girls. Mina slipped on her heels as I slipped mine on. Still taller than her.

"You're eager aren't you." I was as I quickly opened my the passenger door for her.

"Just excited." She said as I just smiled walking across to the driver side.

"We haven't been on a date like this." She said as she put on her seatbelt looking at me. I started the engine as I looked at her afterwards.

"Yup, you're making me all awkward again because you're out doing me." I said as she she chuckled putting her hair behind her ear.

"I should be the one saying that." She said as she looked outside the window. I noticed she was clutching the Twice purse they made together as I heard about it on Insta. Guess it was true she carries that where ever she is.

Silence fell between us as I started up the radio. I plugged in my phone to the AUX cord as I handed her my phone.

"Play any song you like." I said as she looked at me before looking at my phone.

"You need to unlock it." She said as she was trying to pass me back my phone.

"It's my birthday. You should know it." I said and she looked back at my phone to see the photo she took with my cheek with her kiss mark still on it.

"O-Okay." She said as she typed it in and unlocked it first try. She played my songs as I listened to her angelic voice. It was music to my ears of course as her breathy voice overpowered my own song.

"If Twice doesn't start doing solos I'm going to sue." I joked as she laughed shyly. She was acting more shy than usual, but I just found it so cute.

We finally made it to the place as there many fancy and rich people there. I got out of my side as I walked over to Mina's side to open the door for her. I held her hand as she stepped out of the car like a model.

I had reserved tables earlier as I walked in to have all the servers look over and I could see the panic on their faces. We were lead to the table I reserved right next to the window as next to it was a balcony for couples to hang out.

There were fancy waiters serving wine and champagne. I got wine as Mina got the same as me.

"What do you wanna get?" I asked as I looked at the menu. I already knew what I was getting, but I was using the menu as a shield so I can casually peek at Mina.

"I wanna get the pasta. How about you?" She asked looking up from the menu, but just as we were about to make eye contact I looked down back at the menu.

"I'm getting the filet mignon." I said as I put down the menu.

"Everything here is so expensive..." She whispered and I couldn't help but laugh at her remark.

"We're celebrities, it's fine. Besides, I'm paying for it." I said as she nodded her head. I saw her gaze go down my neck as it stopped at my collarbone where my tattoo was.

"A tattoo?" She asked surprised to see it on me. I've actually been using the jacket as a shield to cover it from her. I nodded as I laughed a bit.

"Y-Yeah, is it okay?" I asked moving my jacket aside showing the full tattoo.

"Why didn't you tell me? Didn't it hurt?" She asked as her eyebrows furrowed.

"Mhm, of course. It's my first tattoo." I said touching the plastic covering it as she just gave me the same look. A server came up to us as we ordered our food quickly.

"Why'd you get it though?" She asked me as she reached across the small table to push over my jacket a little more.

"It's my audition song. I  sang it, so it means a lot to me." I said as I put my arms on the table.

"Wait, stay like that, I wanna take a picture." Mina said taking out her phone. I just sat there waiting for her to take a pick while I thought of just taking a photo shoot. She took a picture as I posed for the next one.

After many clicks later the food came. Mina out her phone away as I took mine out to take pictures with Mina and the food. I only took one because I wanna eat.

"Wah, it looks so good." I said in awe of the food in front of me. I took a sip of my wine before digging in. It was a calm and quiet dining before I began to notice people taking pictures of us. This was sure to be spread around before I'm able to post pics of us on my insta.

"Mina, were being photographed." I whispered under my breath glaring at the camera.

"It's fine. It's not like it's the first time for us." She smiled at me warmly.

"Just wanna make sure you know, cameramen are crazy."

A/N
Whop- ✌🏻