Chapter 25: Busy

Y/N POV

I threw my suitcase down in the room as I laid on my bed resting my body for once. I'm gonna take a nap before I have to do rehearsal.

I had the penguin the fan gave to me and smiled reminiscing the memories of Mina. I held it close to me as I just started drifting off into my sleep.

Third POV

It was a long day for Twice. The members went out for a Rugby photo shoot. Mina was also in the shoot with her members as she built enough courage to have the photoshoot.

She thought about calling Y/N so many times, but didn't because of the fear she was resting. She knew Y/N is a very famous and busy person who had only had less than three hours of sleep per day.

"Why don't you call Y/N?" Nayeon asked Mina who was chilling in the changing room while the others finish their shoots.

"She could be busy." Mina said as Nayeon shook her head sighing.

"I'll call her for you." Nayeon said getting out her phone as Mina's eyes grew wide.

"No-""Y/N? It's Nayeon, Mina was too scared to call you. You're free for a little bit? Mhm. Mhm. Okay." Nayeon handed her phone to Mina as Mina took it right away.

"You got fifteen minutes." Nayeon said as Mina nodded smiling.

"Y/N-Chan?"

"Mi-Chan I can always talk to you. I'll pick up your calls unless I'm having a concert."

"You need sleep though."

"I need you more though."

"Aish, stop being so cheesy." Mina looked at Nayeon and Nayeon looked at her with a fake look of disgust as she left the room.

"Are you done with your photoshoot?"

"Mhm, I just finished."

"Okay, you're doing fine though, right? Don't force yourself to do things too hard."

"I'm not. Don't worry too much."

"Mmm, okay. Can you get me the pair of shoes Chae made? Like the ones she designed and all that?"

"Sure, but why?"

"I can't explain— I gotta go! Bye, I—uh—love you!"

Y/N ended the call as she had to rush to rehearsal for her stage. She drank some whiskey before going on to be a little bit looser.

Mina on the other hand just felt sad that the call was over.

"Nayeon. She's done." Mina said as Nayeon came rushing back.

"Thank you~." Mina cooed as Nayeon nodded and rushed back to the other members.
————————————————————

After the show, Y/N was exhausted. She was sweating her ass off and panting like a dog. She grabbed her phone and went to her Insta of 300 hundred mil counting up. She became the most followed person in the world and a household name. She just beat the second most followed which was Cristiano Ronaldo when he has over 225 mil. Just at the age of twenty-three.

Y/N posted photos of Mina and her from the restaurant as she finally had time to do so. Just after a millisecond, it got millions of likes.

Y/N turned off her phone as she was being fanned and wiped off. She had to wear an oxygen mask as she just couldn't stop breathing harshly.

Mina was calling to FaceTime her at the worse possible time. She picked up since she wanted to keep her promise to pick up no matter what.

"Y/N-Chan. Show your face I can't see you." Mina said as she was showing her bare face as she was packing her bags to depart to Japan. Y/N showed her face and Mina's face turned worried.

"A-Are you okay? Y/N-"

"I'm f-fine. Ugh- ha- I-I'm just tired." Y/N said as her body was in pain. She squinted her eyes and bit down on her jaw to endure the pain.

"You need rest, why did you pick up? Rest, babe." Mina said as you could hear the concern in her voice.

"N-No—, I wanna talk to— you." Y/N said in between breaths. Mina's voice alone could call her down.

"I miss you already." Y/N said in one breath as she soon inhaled a lot.

"I miss you more. I can't wait until we have time for ourselves." She said as she pushed back her hair behind her ear.

"That will be— a long time." Y/N huffed disappointed.

"It's okay. People do long distance relationships and still get married." Mina said and Y/N couldn't help, but smile.

"Married so soon?" Y/N said as she smiled through the clear mask.

"Of course. But you have to propose... I'm too scared to." She said timidly. Y/N's breathing went down as she was able to catch her breath now.

"I'll think about it." Y/N said teasing Mina.

"Y/N, you gotta go back to get ready to fly to America." Y/N's manager said as Y/N nodded disappointed.

"I gotta go now, baby. I love you to the moon and back." Y/N said taking off the oxygen mask.

"Okay, I love you too, Y/N-Chan." Y/N waved to the camera before ending it with a long sigh.

"C'mon. You'll have time to rest on the plane. Just go a little further." My manager said standing me up to walk me to the van.

"We got your stuff together for you. It's in the van. We gotta go to the airport now." My manager said as Y/N nodded getting makeup wipes before putting the whole case away.

She started taking off her makeup in the van as her manager put the mask she wears on her lap as she looked at a pocket mirror. Y/N finally took off all her makeup and she was already changed into comfy clothing.

"Do we have to rush?" Y/N asked as she was fixing her hair to see the van pull up to many paparazzi and fans.

"Kinda." The manager said as Y/N opened the door and stepped out. Bodyguards surrounded her pushing people back so she can walk.

She soon went on her private jet as it started to head off to America. The flight would be around thirteen hours.

Y/N sighed as she looked out the window to see the clouds. She soon closed her eyes as her world turned dark.

A/N
Welcome to Jumanji 2020. 🥺✌🏻