Chapter 37: Hospital

A/N
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BITCHES 🎉🎉🎉

~3 weeks later~

Y/N POV

I sat at the Golden disk awards as I watched multiple idols preform. Many idols were caught slipping due to their shoes or the stage or both.

I sat in the white suit I had on just staring at my hands not even concentrating on the performances. I was soon to preform after BTS and they called me back stage. As I walked up the platform I saw some of the fancams click their little cameras away. I waved smiling as I went back stage.

I had my mic attached to my ear as I made sure my ear piece was doing fine. I did vocal warm ups as I saw some idols who were back stage also looking in my direction.

No one was behind me so I assumed it was me. I have to go straight to America after this anyways for another show with Ellen on topic that have been burning in the Kpop world.

"Y/N-n-nim..." I looked behind me and saw Itzy's Yeji who tapped my shoulder to get my attention. I turned my body to face her and the rest of her group who seemed scared of my presence.

"Unnie or Y/N is fine." I reassured them. I really didn't like formal things considering I'm very Americanized.

"A-Ah, I hope you do well on your performance. It's a shame we can't watch it in the audience." Yeji said as the rest of her members smiled and nodded. They were most likely too shy to talk.

"Thank you so much. I'm sure you and your group will do splendid. Just be careful of the floor. It's slippery." I said running my shoe on the floor feeling the slippery stage. Twice was also back stage as they were after me. I waved to them as they all walked over to Itzy and I.

"Y/N! I haven't seen you in so long!" Sana said as she put me in a hug as I hugged back laughing.

"It's been long. You all love beautiful as ever." I said as Nayeon looked at me with her infamous smirk.

"You have a girlfriend Y/N~." Nayeon nudge me as she was snickering with Jeongyeon.

"I take it back I'm prettier." I said as Nayeon looked shocked and rolled her eyes jokingly.

"You did so well yesterday!" I said putting Momo in a bear hug. She smiled as she patted my back softly.

"But the floor was really slippery." Momo said as I nodded understandingly.

"They need to get their shit together." I said as I was queued to go up on stage. I waved my byes as I waited only a minute before entering the stage with my new song blasting through the crowd.

I danced to the up beat song as my body already started feeling weak. Drinking and staying up isn't helping anymore. I started wavering as I tried keeping in tone and the sharp moves alive. I looked at one of my dances when the beat dropped as I shook my head with a worried look.

The beat dropped and so did I on my knees. It was part of the choreo, but I felt like I blacked out for a good second.

I was able to finish the performance as the crowd erupted with cheers. My legs felt weak as I dropped to my knees again making my dancers carry me off stage.

"We need to get her to the hospital!" One of the dancers said as I passed by the terrified artist at the side. I glanced at Twice and shook my head as they quickly got me out of the event. I was no longer taking part I guess.

The dancers were kind enough to get me in the back of the van as my manager got in the driver seat and drove off the the hospital.

"Did you get my— phone?" I asked my manager as she nodded and I sighed. I couldn't even get out of my stage outfit as we were already at the hospital.

The body guards were able to get me up and walk me inside as my manager took care of the front desk. We were able to just fly into a room as they laid me on the bed.

The doctor came in and checked my pulse and temperature like a normal check up. I closed my eyes as my vision started to get blurry.

"She needs rest. And we will get an IV bag here. I'm sure she's on a schedule." She asked as the worried look on my manager turned even darker.

"O-Oh, yeah. She has to appear on a show later tomorrow." My manager said fiddling with her fingers looking at the doctor contently with concern.

"Just get her an IV drip tomorrow and rest before the show. She need to rest a little more each day. Does she ever sleep?" The doctor asked taking more notes down as my manger was listing all my problems.

"Does she take medication for that?" I heard the doctor whisper. My manager shook her head knowing what I'd do if I had my hands on those.

"I don't think it's best for her." My manager simply said.

"Does she have an outlet to go to. Like someone to talk to." My manager looked at me as I closed my eyes briefly before opening them.

"She has someone yes." My manager said. The doctor nodded as he clicked his pen and put it back.

"Get in contact with anyone soon for her. After the shoot just try to get her to contact that person in someway." The doctor said making my manager nod understandably.

"Also, I suggest she stays here for now. Someone should organize her stuff for travel." My manager nodded again.

"Okay, that should be it. I hope you get well soon." The doctor said looking at me smiling at me sympathetically. He traded with a nurse as she had an IV bag in her hand along with a needle.

She stuck the IV drop into the bend of my arm and I felt like going to sleep

"I'll get the other managers to get your stuff. I'll stay with you. You can sleep for now." My manager said ringing up her phone.

"Thank you..." I said raspy and closed my eyes.

A/N
I'm gonna be a star. 🎉🎉🎉