Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare

Y/N POV

"You're going to get drunk again with guest here?" I tensed at the voice and turned around slowly.

"N-No, this much won't get me drunk." I said looking at Mina who is looking at me dead in the eye with her famous stare. I turned around and poured myself a glass.

"This much shouldn't get me drunk..." I said downing the liquor quickly.

"That's enough alcohol. Don't drink, at least for right now." I felt a clasp in my hand and I turned my head and see Mina with a troubled look in her eyes.

"You're one of the people I look up to, so please. Not right now." She said walking closer to me. Close enough to where I can feel her body heat. She closed the bottle as she took my hand and lead me back to the group.

"C'mon. Let's just have fun today." She smiled at me with her gummy smile. I felt like time stopped for a minute to only find me outside with some of the members already red faced.

"Let's play a game." Nayeon said.

"Let's play the cliche game everyone plays. Truth or dare!" Nayeon said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I'm not sober enough to make good decisions." I said. Though I sound like I'm not drunk in any type of way, I was a little tipsy.

"That's your fault. It's fine you'll like the game." Nayeon said smirking. I was already unsure, but they're my guests.

"You guys can play just leave me out of it." Mina said taking out her phone and looking at it. She was sitting next to me as my body just didn't shift to her. It was like I was on the other side of the table trying not touch her. I was basically at the edge having a mental breakdown.

"Mina~. Just play~." Jeongyeon begged her tugging on her arm. She rolled her eyes and turned off her phone and stuffed it in her pocket.

"Fine." She simply said and cheers were heard around the table.

"Let's use this." Nayeon said taking the empty bottle I finished. She spun it around and it landed on Tzuyu.

"Truth or dare?" Nayeon asked.

"Truth." Tzuyu hesitated.

"Is it true you dislike me?" Nayeon asked and Tzuyu smiled.

"No, I only do that for the public." Tzuyu said and mah heart man. So cute. Nayeon acted like she was so touched or that was actually her. I don't know.

"My turn." Tzuyu spun the bottle and it landed on Jihyo.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth." Jihyo responded.

"Have you kissed Daniel yet?" Tzuyu asked and that was honestly a good question.

"No, I haven't." Jihyo said calmly. Everyone thought she was lying. She surly had to be. Jihyo took the bottle and spun it and it landed on Chaeyoung.

"Truth or dare?" She asked looking at the younger.

"Truth." Chaeyoung said.

Why the hell is everyone choosing truth?

"Is it true you and BlackPink Chaeyoung are dating?" She asked and Chaeyoung's cheeks were dusted red. I was lowkey kinda jealous if she were to say yes. I looked away while resting my head in my hand.

"N-No..." Chaeyoung said laughing a bit. Mina still had a poker face and I didn't know what was going on inside her head.

She quickly took the bottle and spun it. It ended up landing on me.

"Truth or dare?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Dare." I said since everyone kept choosing truth.

"I dare you to play ten minutes of heaven." My heart immediately dropped.

"I-I can't do that!" I said flustered. I bet my face was more red than ever.

"Welp, a dare is a dare." She snickered.

"Who though?" I asked.

"We can vote." Chaeyoung said.

Jihyo got no votes. Tzuyu got no votes. Chaeyoung got no votes. Dahyun got no votes. Mina got seven votes.

Well shit. Nayeon is the only one that didn't vote. Probably voted for herself.

"Mina didn't even wanna play in the first place. Isn't this too much?" I asked.

"This is between all of us, but Mina is into this kinda stuff." Jihyo whispered loudly. It totally wasn't like Mina was sitting next to me.

"Wha-" I was cut off when Mina got a hold of my hand and stood up.

"Let's just hurry this up." She said not looking at me and glared at Jihyo.

"Where is your room?" Mina asked me. This is a new side of Mina and I'm lowkey kinda terrified.

"I-U-Upst-tairs." I stumbled over my words. She started dragging me and I looked at them terrified while they waved me bye.

"Mi-Mina w-we can just wait and s-say we did it." I said and she was already getting to my room so quickly.

"Y-You don't want me?"

A/N
°0° ✌🏻