Chapter 29: Finally Again

Y/N POV

"Did you get them?!" I asked like an excited child on Christmas inside the studio rooms. Namjoon and I had just got done with the video and I was here to collect my rings.

My manager handed me the precious expensive items as I looked at them in awe and glory. I put the two together to see they looked perfectly with a little snap. I took them apart as I put my ring with my initials on my right ring finger. I'm saving the left for the actual engagement.

"It fits perfectly." I said satisfied as even my manager looked happy.

"You two fit each other very well. I hope you two last forever." My manager said making me blush hard.

"T-Thank you. I hope the same too." I thanked.

"I just have to wait now. You think she'll be back by the release of my song?" I asked my manager as she just stood there thinking before nodding.

"You have a couple days."
————————————————————

~Week Later~

Today Mina is coming back from Japan as I excitedly sat waiting for her near the exit of the terminal. I decided I couldn't wait any longer and got up to go to them to make it faster. No one knew who I was, but my body was giving it away. I was tall and slim as my eyes were distinct. My manager was close behind with a mask too.

I saw Twice walking down the hall to an exit. I looked at my manager who just shrugged and started walking ahead of me to get to them as I ran to catch up. There were so many paparazzi and people I didn't think I would be able to make it to her.

I pushed people out of the way as I got to Mina. I reached out for her hand as it would seem like a bad idea, but I would trust she would look my way and immediately know who I was.

I had a soft hold of her hand as the body guard was trying to get me off her. I flashed my face with my other hand being my mask down quickly as he was the only one able to see me. He let go of me so quickly as he was even pushing people off of me.

Mina looked at me and she smiled with her gummy smile. And if the cameras weren't going off they sure were now. She recognized my touched as she intwined our hands and I was able to be her personal body guard. I put on shade over my eyes so I could cover my identity.

My manager's boyfriend is actually a Twice body guard and she stayed with him which was in the back of the whole crowd.

"You know how hard it was to get to you." I whispered as she giggled. She released my hand to grab onto my arm to get closer to me as possible.

"I do, but that doesn't matter anymore because you're here now." She whispered back. We were able to get passed paparazzi and get out the airport. We all got into the van as I was able to get into one of the vans due to there being only one more seat.

"Ayeo. It's me." I said as I sat in the back with Mina while she sat beside Chaeyoung. I took off my mask as some were surprised. Of course Momo was, but I bet Nayeon knew.

"How'd you get here?" Momo asked as she was a bit taken aback.

"Just had to get past the body guard. I just showed my face to get through." I said as they were impressed with my tactics.

"No one should have seen my face. I promise." I said as some sighed doubtful.

"Psst, can I come over to your house?" Mina whispered to me as I smiled.

"Lemme think about it." I said teasing her as she rolled her eyes.

"The reward though?" She asked as I kinda forgot I made a 'reward'.

"I don't know..."
————————————————————

They dropped us off at my house as we entered the house as I jumped to the couch.

"I can show you my recordings from when you were gone. You get a sneak peak at the clips before their fully edited." I said gesturing to a USB I was able to get my hands on. She looked kind of unsure as she sat on my right beside me.

"I don't know. Is there going to be a guy sucking off your face?" She asked me as I nervously laughed as she already knew the answer from that.

"Fine." She said as she put her head on my shoulder while her hand rested on my thigh.

"I have something for you. I've been wanting to give it to you." I said fishing in my pocket for the ring I had.

"This is a promise ring. See I have one too." I said taking her right hand and slipping on the ring to find relief it fits.

"It has your initials in there and mine are in mine." I said as I took off my ring for her to look at as she looked at them in awe as I did the same the first time I saw them. She started tearing up as she smiled softly. She gave my back the rings as I put it back on to quickly wipe off her tears.

"I love you Mi-Chan." I said as she put her arms around my neck and laid on top of me as she nuzzled my neck.

"I love you more..."

"Let's get to watching those videos, Mi-Chan."

A/N
Uwu soft ✌🏻