Chapter 34: MAMA 2019

Y/N POV

Here I am at the MAMA's not even daring to touch a drink at the moment. I need to be sober as possible especially when I need to give my speech. I already knew from the get go that Mina isn't going to be here, but I will try my damn best.

I was wearing a golden tux top, but under it was a black blouse buttoned down to the fourth button revealing my bra and some of my stomach. That's the style but anyways. My pants were skin tight and they were black, but nothing special. My shoes were the typical tux shoes everyone wears, but it was gold.

My hair was styled to perfection as I already had piercings in my ear. They also put on many earring as the could on my ear. Rings and heels everywhere. But in my opinion I looked stunning.

"L/N Y/N!" The MC announced that my song was song of the year. The crowed erupted with cheers even from some of the other idols. I glanced over to Twice to see them cheering their asses off for me. I gently smiled at them as I stood up to get my award. And I'm sure to get more.

The MC gave me the award as I stood in front of the microphone relaxed and ready for my speech.

"Yes... Thank you so very much for this award. I would have been able to done it without my production crew, manager, and most importantly my precious fans. I wouldn't have been standing here today to accept it if I didn't have the support from my bestest of friends and one of the most important person in my life... you know who you are. But thank you for giving me much love and I hope to see you all next year." I said bowing as I held the award tightly to me. This is my first ever SOTY because I just debut only more than a year ago. I walked off the stage while fixing my tux as everyone screamed for me. I sat back down at my seat next to Mamamoo.

"You were amazing." Moonbyul said nudging me as I gave her a cheeky smile.

"Aye... stop it. Have you seen yourself? I should be the ones complimenting you guys."

"It was nothin compared to you. Get ready you're going to get more awards."
————————————————————

After many awards later and awards for myself it was Twice's turn to preform. The starting was with Mina speaking in English. Her words flowed with such style and emotion I found myself tearing up.

It was only when they panned the camera to me as I dabbed the tears away from my face causing concern for everyone.

"You okay?" Moonbyul asked me as she was also dabbing away the tears with her sleeve.

"N-No, N-No... I'm fine." I said softly pushing away her arm and sniffling.

"Aish, why did they have the camera on me." I said as I put my head down just listening to 'Feel Special' booming through the stage.

I lifted my head up as soon it got to Mina's part, but Chaeyoung was singing it. She was the perfect person to cover it and I was proud of her that it brought a goofy smile to my face.

I smiled at how speechless I would be if Mina was on stage and how elegant she would be preforming. I smiled at how her voice would be heard by thousands of people who are blessed to be here. I smiled at how it would be if she were to just look at me again...

The camera panned to me again as I gazed at it and smiled sweetly. I did the dance move matching the song and then the camera was turned off maybe because it switched to a different camera.

"You make me Feel Special." It was Jeongyeon's turn to sing and her accent was so cute, but in all her pronunciation was immaculate.

The song was soon over as it moved on to Fancy and soon enough that was done too. It was all so quick.

"The awards are happening again get ready." Moonbyul said as I nodded and straightened up and dried my face. I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes slowly. I opened my eyes and smiled warmly.

"Of course. The show must go on."
————————————————————

The show is over. I was sitting on the couch as I had my many awards sitting on the table. My hand laid lazily over my eyes as my tux loosely fell over my shoulder.

I took my hand off and reached over for my drink as I took a swig of the bitter beverage.

"You're gonna turn red by the time you're done with that. You better not vomit, I swear..." My manager said as she looked at me with a annoyed look.

"Stop drinking that." My manager said as she forcefully took the glass out of my hands.

"G-Gwivenit back!" I yelled back as I was losing my balance trying to grab the drink back.

"You're going to have problems. It's already bad that you're not even getting sleep!" My manager yelled. I stopped trying to grab the drink as her harsh words rang in my ear.

"You shound like my parents. Always—so harshhh." I slurred getting up from the couch. My eyes felt hot and started tearing.

"I-I'm sorry Y-Y/N. You know it's only good for you though." My manager said still standing firm.

"You drink to forget yet you remember it the most when you do..."

A/N
YALL HAVE YOU LISTENED TK BACK DOOR YET??? GO STREAM IT DJJDDJ✌🏻