Chapter 38: America

A/N
THIS WAS BEFORE THE ELLEN INCIDENT SO ELLEN WILL BE IM THIS CHAPTER. sorry for the inconvenience.

Y/N POV

"Y/N!" Ellen shouted my name as the huge door like curtains opened revealing me. The crowd erupted with cheers as they're supposed to as I sat down on the small sofa place in front of Ellen sitting on the other.

"Ellen! It's so nice to see you." I said putting on a big smile. I wore casual clothing which was blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

"It's so nice to see you! You've gotten a hair cut since I've last seen you." She mentioned as she held the script in her hands. I nodded as I pushed back my short hair with ease showing off my face.

"It feels amazing to get the pounds off you know." I asked her as she copied my movements.

"Of course I do. I've known for years." She said making the crowd laugh along with me.

"How about your tattoo. We've never seen it up close apart from you preforming." She said as I looked towards her kind of awkward.

"Oh, it's um... It's a simple tattoo." I said pulling on my shirt showing a bit of the tattoo.

"Fly me to the moon." She said looking up at me as I smiled happily.

"Fan of the old man I see." She said and I nodded.

"But Y/N I wanted to ask how Korean shows differ from American shows." She asked me. She pointed to the big scream behind me showing my latest show on running man which was a long time ago.

It was me smashing people with a hammer and me holding Mina's name tag while laying on the floor exhausted.

"Explain to me what this is." She asked me as she pulled up a clip of me doing bad ageyo on the show for the poem names. I cringed the whole time visibly and looked at her after it was done with wide eyes.

"H-Heh, that was me trying to... act cute." I said as she looked at me speechless.

"It's basically like making a poem out of the persons name." I said as she laughed looking at me.

"But this is just. Unholy Y/N." Ellen showed a clip of me basically seducing Mina whole her heart beat went up.

"You almost killed the poor girl. 150. I'm feeling something between the two of you." She jokes as I smiled softly.

"We've meet only about... I'd say five months ago, but she's really close to me." I said expressing how I feel. She smiled at me and I knew her stare conveyed something more.

"Nothing is happening between us." I said as the crowed laughed.

"I'm sure something is happening with that heart rate. I mean I don't blame her. You're Y/N L/N." She said as the crowed erupted with laughter again.

"But she's Mina Myoui, from Twice. One of the best girl groups or best girl groups in Korea. Or for me in my opinion. The world." I said proudly with a stupid grin on my face.

"You should bring them on Ellen sometime." I whispered to her kinda.

"Maybe. They seem like fine guests."
————————————————————
~Two weeks later~ (sorry for so many skips)

"Does this guy have a death wish?" I said in my comfy house scrolling through Twitter. I saw Mina has a stalker now and he has a death wish if he wants to associate with her. I got my phone right away and called Mina.

"Hello?" Mina said sweetly and softly.

"I just heard what happened to you with that creep. Are you okay?" I asked her concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just shaken up a little bit as well as my family." She said.

"Did you tell JYP?" I asked.

"Yeah and he's looking into it. I'm just scared." She said and I understood why.

"After the Grammys I'll fly over. There is no way he will ever touch you." I sighed frustrated. My manager was calling for me as I had to do rehearsals after BTS.

"I gotta go baby. Bye." I said as she hummed and then the call ended.

"Are you gonna cut your hair again? You haven't cut it ever since you got the short cut." My manager said looking at my hair which was half way to my shoulders.

"No, I think leaving it long is good too. Maybe just mid length?" I asked ruffling my hair.

"It looks messy." My manager admitted.

"Get it cleaned up. Like last time any maybe we can style it with a bun." She said. That actually sounded like a good idea.

"Ooo~, why aren't you a hair stylist~?" I teased. She rolled her eyes and pushed me out on stage.

I was handed a microphone and prepared for rehearsals.

Many celebrities were also back stage and they were watching of course. I kinda halfassed the rehearsal because I can't just waste my energy right away.

After the performance I ran back stage for the next idols to take their stand. I wanted to talk with BTS and went to their rooms.

"Hey~." I hummed after I knocked the door opening it.

"Y/N!" Taehyung said as his face brightened up. I was close friends with BTS but got distant due to busy schedules.

"Aye! Long time no see. How are you guys doing?" I asked as I walked up to Taehyung and hugged him.

"We're doing fine. What about you?" Namjoon said.

"I'm doing just fine." I said. I hugged all of them and for once I felt short all over again.

"Should I get a hair cut like I did when I first got it short? My manager said I could put it in a bun." I said playing with my hair as Taehyung was just styling it in different ways.

"I liked it when it was shorter. A bun would be nice." Jungkook said sipping on some water with some of his favorite beverage not too far away.

"No, shave the side and clean it up. Leave the top longer. You can do a tiny bun like Jungkook's a long time ago." Jin said coming up to me and made me face the mirror. He pulled back the sides of my hair and left the top part and I think it actually doesn't look bad.

"Look at Y/N being a girl crush~." Hoseok said. I rolled my eyes.

"What if I cut it myself?" Jin said and I nervously laughed getting out of his hands.

"No, thanks I like my hair." I said laughing.

"Aish, go hurry up and cut it we don't got all day."

A/N
alr so some chapters in this book r gonna seem wack Bc I just need to make it DRAMATIC 😌💅🏼. ✌🏻