Chapter 28: Tomorrow Jitters

~Week later~

Y/N POV

One of my staff flew out to LA to get the two rings with the money I gave to them. I was done recording as the videos and clips were being edited together beautifully.

What was I doing? Oh listening to Twice's Japanese comeback like the good Once I am. Their English song is just so good and I'm living for it.

"You should get the rings maximum by tomorrow." My manager said as I nodded walking around the office of people editing my videos. I was in my building in Seoul looking over people. They were scared because I was the CEO of course, but I'm not too harsh on my employees.

"Is there anything about me going to the jewelry store or anything that got leaked of me?" I asked as my manager looked on their phone and nodded her head. I sighed as she read out the news.

"It just says you were reported to be at the pier and jewelry store. Some speculate that you got the jewelry for the music video or a hidden partner." She read.

"Did the guy who was customizing my ring say anything?" I asked as she shook her head making me give out a big sigh of relief.

"Look at the rings. Aren't they beautiful?" My manager said as she showed me the rings that the other staff member took a picture of. They looked perfect and there was also another pic of them together into one and it's perfect.

"Mhm, how much was it?" I asked as my manager hit me with a big number.

"Nine hundred thousand." They said as I nodded.

"Great. Okay, everyone take a break. It's time for lunch." I said to the whole room as they all got up and out of their seats to talk to their friends.

"Go get lunch. I need to look at audition videos." I said to my manager as she also took her leave. I walked out of the room and headed to the elevator to my floor. Which was on the third floor because of my office. I walked out all the way down to the hallway until I got to the double doors that read my full name on it. It said underneath 'authorized personnel only'. I put my finger on the scanner as the doors opened to a grand looking room. It defined expensive and elegant.

I sat on the brown leather office chair in front of my desk with my name engraved onto metal. I turned on the monitor as it showed me my desktop. I went onto my email as there were only a hundred for me to check. I have staff that checks these daily and send me the ones they think are good.

I looked at some videos and found decent ones, but most didn't stand out. I only found ten out of the hundred that actually auditioned. I sighed as I rubbed my face with my hands. I got up from my desk and went to get some whiskey. I poured myself a glass and tasted that same alcohol that kept me at bay.

I was scheduled to have a meeting BTS's RM for the Love Talk collab. I had the attendant downstairs call me to need RM in the lobby as I went down the elevator to meet him.

"It's nice you see you." I said holding out my hand and he gladly took it.

"Great to meet you too." Namjoon said taking my head as we both bowed.

"The studio is this way." I said as I lead the way. We went into the studio as I handed him the paper with his lyrics.

"You listened to the demo to practice, right?" I asked as I had staff sitting out the box to regulate the sound and everything.

"Yeah, I should be able to do them with ease." He said as he went into the studio first. I was already done with my recordings as it was only his part that needed to be recorded. He was going to do some background vocals to go with my voice and he will also do the rap parts.
————————————————————

"Let's meet tomorrow to record the video. Thank you." I said waving goodbye to him as he drove away. It was evening as I thought it was time to pack it up and go home.

I got in my car and drove home to my house as I sighed after a long day at the building. I still had to design the album cover as I went to my computer to draw on my tablet.

I spun around my stylus as I already had a cover design. It had a picture of myself in the middle as I was just decorating around it. The album's main song is 'Bad Habits' but the album will be called 'Evil Bliss'.

Twice was in Japan doing concerts as I had to wait until Mina comes back. And I'm overly excited for that day to come. I was just doodling broken hearts and the rose in my hand was photoshopped to look like it was withering.

I put the word Evil above my head in the picture and Bliss underneath. The photo of me was just a close up so I had little space to work with. I've been working on this for days, but I think I got the design down and I loved it so I sent it down to the design team for them to fix it up a bit.

I turned off the monitor and the tablet as it was time for me to sleep. It was already one AM in the morning. I went to my bed to sleep already wanting it to be morning to get those two rings.

"I'm excited."

A/N
Moonwalk. ✌🏻