Chapter 30: 🔞First Time🔞

A/N
I never and always noticed how thicc Mina is. Can I like? Breathe bitch? I haven't made smut in a while so it will and is shit. But since it's quarantine y'all take anything. ☺️✨

Y/N POV

Mina was watching the clips as her right hand kept pestering with my thigh. She kept gripping me and rubbing me making me a little bit off.

"You okay Mi-Chan." I asked as I held her hand as she looked up at me and smiled. She nodded as she went back to watching the video. Which got to the part where the guy was kissing down my body. She squeezed my hand as she closed her eyes.

"Did you like what he did?" She asked as I felt the wind suddenly slap me.

"I-O-Of course n-not." I said stuttering as I could feel the blood surging to my cheeks.

"Really?" She asked as she turned to me. I looked at her confused as she smirked putting her arm on the cushion of the couch. She bit her lip unsure of what she was going to say as she looked over to me again.

"Do you have toys?" She asked making me again get taken aback.

"T-Toys?" I asked as I was just shocked by how straightforward she was.

"Y-You know what I mean." She stuttered as she was herself getting flustered too.

"I-I mean yeah... but isn't it too early to do it... n-now?" I said as I had a point. It was only two PM.

"I can last." She said as I sighed.

"Where?" She asked again as I got up and held out my hand as she took it. We walked to my room where I had a cabinet for all these 'toys'. Did I ever use them? No. Why do I have them? I don't know.

"Y-You have a drawer for it?" She asked and she was shocked.

"I-I don't use t-them!" I exclaimed flustered as she was grabbing the toys that were to her liking. She grabbed a black silk lace, a strapless dildo, and a towel.

"We can take turns using these, but I'm doing you first." She said smiling as she tossed the items to the bed closing the drawer. She took off her rings as she took my hand and took it off too.

"I-Isn't it too early?" I asked as she walked closer to me capturing my lips onto hers as she shut me up right away. Her hands held onto my waist as they traveled down to my ass as she gave it a squeeze making me whimper a bit. I put my hands on her jaw as her tongue explored the touch of mine.

She brought her hands to the front as they were cold touching against me warm skin. She fondled my breasts as she played with the buds making me squirm under her touch. Her hands traced down to my black jeans as she unbuttoned them with her hands before going back up touching under my shirt again.

She walked forward as I started stepping back as she pinned me to the wall. She unclipped my bra and the strap was going down my shoulder under my shirt. She pulled away from me and took off her hoodie and white t-shit leaving her in her bra.

She took my hand and yanked me to the bed as I fell forcefully onto the bed. My feet hanged off as she hovered over me with her hands beside my head and her knee right under my heat.

"A-Ah~..." I whimpered as she pulled my shirt off of me and pulled off my bra hungrily. She licked and sucked on my buds as her hot tongue swirling them around already made my head spin.

"You— have the perfect body... That's all mine..." She said as she traced her wet kisses down my toned stomach until she got to my jeans. She slipped them off careful not to take off my black laced underwear with it.