Den of the Rancor

Tolsa led them down through the palace through back tunnels, carefully avoiding the guards stationed everywhere. Ania didn't ask how she knew where she was going. Ben had said the crystal would guide her and only her. Luke didn't seem too curious about how they knew where they were going, thankfully.

The castle got darker the further down they went. At last, Tolsa paused beside a closed doorway. "We have to go out from here," Tolsa said. She looked back at Ania questioningly.

"You know the way," Ania said. Tolsa nodded and stepped out into the main hallway. There were no guards. Ania looked around suspiciously. "That's odd," she whispered.

"Yeah. There should have been guards out here somewhere," Tolsa replied.

Ania paused and cast out her senses, avoiding brushing them past Luke. She opened her eyes, realizing what would happen. "Luke, get back to the hallway," she hissed.

"Wait, but,"

"Now! Follow us in a moment but don't let anyone see you!" Ania ordered. Luke didn't question her again. He ran back to the hallway and kept the doorway cracked open.

"What is it?" Tolsa asked.

"Guards are merging from front and back. We'll be surrounded."

"They'll take us to Jabba," Tolsa realized.

"You needed to go down, right?"

Tolsa sighed. "Well, I guess that's one way to do it, assuming they don't kill us immediately."

"They won't. I know how Jabba does things." Ania cast out again. The guards were just beyond the doors, quickly whispering to one another.

"One of your targets?"

"A side mission. I was sent it track down someone identified as a Padawan. Jabba caught wind of it and wanted me to dispose of a few rogue bounty hunters for him."

"He'll recognize you then."

Ania laughed. "I'm counting on it."

Doors hissed open before and behind them. Several of the Gamorrean guards stormed in and circled them. Ania raised her arms as the guards took her blasters and commlink. Tolsa mimicked her, letting the guards search her as well. Satisfied that they didn't have any hidden weapons, the guards clamped wrist cuffs on them. Ania stifled a smirk. The guards had failed to find their plasma blades.

The Gamorreans led them down several flights of stairs. Ania cast her senses out again, spotting Luke following them. She drew herself back in as the guards led them into a large room. Various aliens and a few humans lounged about. Sy Snootles, a Pa'lowick singer, paused mid verse as they entered the room.

Ania gave Sy a deviloush smirk. Sy narrowed her eyes and huffed. The Gamorreans stopped them before a large dais. Jabba himself lay on it, a hookah pipe in hand. Ania scowled as she spotted the Hutt's annoying Kowakian monkey lizard, Salacious. She hated that little creature with a flying passion. Salacious must have noticed her look because he let out the shrill laugh of his. The green Twi'lek at his side, she hadn't seen before.

Jabba set his hookah down and gazed at them, disinterestedly. "Hi chuba du naga?" He asked.

A red protocol droid stepped forward. "Might Jabba asks what do you want?"

One of the Gamorreans let out a series of grunts and snorts, obviously explaining how they had caught Ania and Tolsa. Jabba turned his attention to Ania. Jabba sighed greatly. "Jee doo nobata alarrel Tanooh."