The Lower City

Following her discovery, Ania had grabbed a bag and put in everything she thought she would need. There wasn't much to be taken, other tan her set of clothes from Lothal, the Jedi Holocron, and her  datapad. At the last minute, she decided to throw Ion's datapad into the bag as well. Even though he was dead, there was still a possibility that the Empire would be able to steal information from it. She checked to make sure her blasters, lightsabers, and comm were in reach and headed towards the Ravager.

Two stormtroopers guarded her boarding ramp. "We were ordered to accompany you on your hunt," one of them said.

Ania beckoned them aboard with a wave of her hand. She sat in her chair and lifted off, as the engines were already running. Ania swiveled around, facing the two stormtroopers behind her. "Sorry, boys, but no company allowed on this trip." Faster than they could react, Ania had pulled a blaster from her holster and quickly stunned them both. The stormtrooper's unconscious bodies clanked to the floor.

Ania used the Force to levitate the bodies and carry them down to the cargo hold. There were only two ways in and out of it. The door she was coming through, or the airlock. The troopers would remain unconscious until they arrived on Coruscant, she hoped. Then, she could leave them outside the Emperor's Palace and make her escape. She sealed the door in place and locked it, before running back to the control room.

She had already removed the bugs in the ship's system, but she didn't doubt there was a tracker or two installed somewhere. She hooked her datapad into the control panel and began sifting through the ship's diagnostics. Ania soon spotted two red blips on the screen. She pulled the cover off of the panel and searched until she found the source of the red dots. Two trackers were imbedded in the wiring of her ship.

With expert hands, Ania removed the trackers. She threw them down into the garbage shoot and released the airlock. The trackers drifted off into space, sparks flying from them as the pressure crushed them. Ania took her blasters and lightsabers from her belt. The Imperial insignia was emblazoned on all of them. Ania gritted her teeth and grabbed her tool kit out of the galley. She quickly scratched out the insignia and then molded a piece of metal over, until you couldn't tell there had ever been anything on them.

Ania drew out her comm also. She plugged it into her datapad and went through the list of frequencies she had. She deleted them all, one by one, until she came across the frequency with a name on it. Ezra Bridger. Ania sighed and shook her head. She would have to keep his frequency. She might need Rebel help by the time she got out of this. She carefully pulled the wiring out from the bottom of the comm and removed the tiny tracker imbedded in it. She repeated the same process as before.

Ania ran diagnostics on both hers and Ion's datapads, but nothing unusual turned up. Satisfied that she had destroyed the Empire's ways of finding her, Ania slipped into the refresher and changed out of her mercenary garb. She pulled on the familiar green tank top and slid the gold bands up her arm. She kept her belt, pants, boots, and gauntlets. She took the hated garment and stored it beneath her makeshift bunk. She may need it again sometime, as much as she wanted to burn the thing.

Coruscant's surface looked ahead. Ania seated herself again and angled the ship down, heading for the Imperial Palace. She hovered a few blocks away from the palace. Ania strode over to the cargo hold and heard angry shouts from within. The stormtroopers were awake. Ania opened the airlock from where she stood. A few muffled screams echoed as the stormtroopers fell a few feet onto the hard ground. They could run to Vader and the Emperor, but by then, she would be long gone.

Ania ran back to the control room, but was thrown off her feet as a massive shudder ricocheted through the ship! She quickly flung herself to the control panels and lifted, turning the B-wing right side up. She didn't have enough room to extend her wings, so the guns on the ends of the ship would have to do.  She urged the ship forward, increasingly aware of the military aircraft above her. She sped in and out of the bustling airways but the ships continued to fire at her. She shielded her eyes as one of the blasts missed and an airspeeder exploded in a fiery inferno before her.