Feton Ralius

Ania cracked her eyes open, barely registering the walls around her. A subtle throbbing remained throughout her entire body. She shifted herself into a sitting position and quickly checked for injuries. None met her eyes. Her bag, blasters, lightsabers, and comm had been taken however. A set of footsteps sent her back to the ground. She screwed her eyes shut and evened out her breathing. The cell door hissed open.

    "Still asleep? How high was the stun level?"

    "Four, sir."

    "Then she should be awake." The footsteps clomped closer to her and a set of strong hands began to shake her. Ania let herself go limp, keeping her eyes closed. The hands dropped her roughly. "Bring her to me as soon as she wakes."

    "Yes, sir." The two sets of footsteps faded and the door hissed closed behind them.

    Ania waited a few minutes before sitting up. The cell around her was made completely out of metal. If she used the Force, she could rip right through it. Ania inched her way towards the wall and touched it. Instantly, sparks laced her hand. Ania bit back a cry and pulled away. She turned her wrist over and groaned, spying a faint blink of light beneath her orange skin. A tiny scar gleamed at her.

    The door hissed open behind her and two Mandalorians stormed in. They grabbed her arms roughly, pulling her to her feet. "I suggest you don't fight if you plan to live," one of them said.

    Ania let them pull her along. They wrapped a blindfold around her eyes. She cast her senses out anyway, feeling her way around. She felt herself going up several flights of stairs. All the walls around her whispered of metal and concrete. At last, the blindfold was removed.

    Ania stood before a crowd of multiple species. Mandalorians, Trandoshans, Zabraks, and Twi'leks met her gaze. Her attention was drawn towards a metal throne on a raised dais. Specifically, to the man seated there. The human wore black and silver Mandalorian armor and a red cape was draped over the sides of the throne. A silver Mando helmet rested on the arm of the throne. Next to him sat a purple skinned Twi'lek, dressed in a blue silk outfit.

    The man flicked a finger and the Mandos marched her forward. The man tilted his head. "On your knees, Togruta."

    Ania raised her head defiantly. "I bow for no one."

    The man laughed. "The dark lord's hand does not bow?" A jerk of his head and the Mandos sent the butts of their rifles into the back of Ania's knees. She crunched to the ground, sickeningly. She raised hateful blue eyes to the man.

    "What a story this will make! Ania Tano, right hand to Lord Vader, bowed before me! Me, a lowly crime lord." He laughed again. "Unless the rumors are true, that is. Rumors are, Miss Tano, you betrayed your master and are now a fugitive."

    Ania remained silent. The man waved someone forward. The Zabrak handed him Ania's lightsabers. "Fascinating," the man said. He activated one of her blades. The amethyst hue hummed with energy. "Well, that's not a common sight, but neither are lightsabers. Not anymore, anyway." He deactivated the lightsaber. "I think the Emperor will pay handsomely for your capture, Ania."

    "I think you'd be a fool to expose yourself to him."

    The man smirked. "I don't think the Emperor can hurt me. Do you even know who I am?" His eyes narrowed. "I am Feton Ralius, one of the greatest crime lords on Coruscant!"

    Ania laughed. "You do not know the Emperor or my former master very well. That is exceedingly obvious." It was her turn to narrow her eyes. "And...you do not know me." The purple Twi'lek leaned forward, observing Ania.