Kenobi

They wasted little time returning to the base. The sun had already begun sinking, while they had been stuck in their visions. Tolsa had returned when they arrived. Ania quickly made her way over to Tolsa.

    Tolsa raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

    "I'm going to Tatooine. Want to come?"

    "Why are you going to Tatooine? And shouldn't you talk to Hera about this first?"

    "I'm on my way to talk to her now but I thought I'd ask you now." Ania headed towards the command center. "Coming?" Tolsa nodded and caught up with her quickly. Ania spotted Ezra in the distance, headed in the same direction.

    They stepped into the command center quietly. Hera, Kanan, and Kallus were there, but didn't look very busy. Hera noticed them and waved them over. "Did you need something?" She asked.

    "Actually, yes," Ania began. Ezra ducked through the door and stood next to her. "I'm going to go to Tatooine for a while. I'm not sure how long, exactly."

    Hera raised her eyebrows. "Tatooine? Why do you need to go there?"

    "I specifically remember you saying you never wanted to go there again," Kanan pointed out.

    "That's true, but I've been thinking about my Mortis issue and how to solve it. Ahsoka told me that Master Kenobi was on Mortis with her and Anakin Skywalker. I think he might be able to help me," Ania explained.

    Hera nodded. "I can see where you're coming from, but why now?"

    Ania glanced at Ezra. "With our connection strengthening and my visions becoming more frequent, I think I need help now. We actually had visions again today."

    "About?" Kanan prompted.

    "Mine were the same as normal," Ania said, shrugging. "Except for one part. The Emperor was going to kill me to resurrect the Son."

    "Mine were the same too," Ezra said. "Just the things I saw last time."

    "Do you think Master Kenobi might be able to help with that too?" Hera asked.

    "Maybe. I'm not entirely sure," Ania replied. "I asked Tolsa to go with me but I haven't gotten an answer yet." They all turned to Tolsa.

    "Will I be needed? Ania did say she wasn't sure how long she'd be gone," Tolsa said, crossing her arms.

    Hera thought for a moment. "I think we'll be able to manage. Maybe we'll have Razzi take your place a few times. She's been begging to take a relief mission."

    "I guess if there will be someone to cover for me, I'll go with. Maybe there's something Master Kenobi can teach me, too."

    "Ok, then. If everything is settled, I think it would be good for the two of you to go." Hera looked at Kanan and Kallus. They both nodded. "When will you leave?"

    "In the morning. I can't wait any longer than I have to." Ania looked to Tolsa for confirmation. The Twi'lek nodded her consent.

    "All right. You can comm us if you need something," Hera said. Ania nodded and left the command center, with Ezra and Tolsa behind her.

Early the next morning, Tolsa and Ania boarded the Redemption, nearly before the sun had begun to appear. Tolsa prepped the engines as Ania gave Ezra a hug. He was the only one who had come. The others were preparing to leave for Lothal. Ania let go of him and stepped back.

"Watch out for Imperial patrols," Ezra said with a smirk. "I'd hate to come and rescue you."

Ania rolled her eyes. "We both know it would end up with me rescuing you."