Freedom's Dance

The Mando led Ania up the stairs and into the main sitting area. This room was much larger and certainly more lavish than Feton's throne room. The crime lord was lounging on a sofa, Tolsa and a few other Twi'leks around him. Ania felt herself stiffen as numerous eyes turned to observe her.

She looked to Tolsa. The purple Twi'lek stood, whispering something to Feton. He turned his gaze to Ania and let it slide along her. She resisted the urge to snap his neck right then and there. Instead, she casually sent a flicker of the Force into his drink, sloshing a little bit of it onto him. Feton muttered a curse and stood. He made his way over to them, Tolsa on his heels.

"Well, well, well. It seems Lord Vader has been hiding your true...potential," Feton murmured, raising a hand as if to touch her. Ania raised an eyebrow, as if daring him to. Feton reached out and touched her lekku. Instantly, Ania grabbed his wrist, wrenching it the wrong way. Feton cried out in pain.

"You may have dressed me up like some petty doll, but do not think for an instant that I can't kill you with my bare hands!" She hissed, releasing him. Feton rubbed his wrist.

"Tolsa, show Ania around. I expect you to be here when it's time for the entertainment," he growled before storming off. The Mando behind Ania hid a chuckle and slunk off.

Tolsa grinned at Ania. "That was incredible. He might not have looked it, but you scared him!"

Ania didn't smile. "I usually have that effect on people. So, how about we show me around?"

Tolsa took her hand, and pulled her out of the crowd. Once released from Tolsa's grip, Ania found that she now held a packet of some sort of powder. "Let's get a drink," she said subtly. Tolsa led the way to the large bowls of punch and wine.

Ania opened the packet and spilled some of the powder into the bowl. She quickly grabbed the dipper and stirred it in, before moving to another bowl. Tolsa was doing the same at another table. After finishing the last bowl, Ania quickly met up with Tolsa.

"My friends, I have some very special entertainment for us today! My star dancer, Tolsa Lee!" Feton's loud voice echoed over the crowd.

"Just follow my lead and be fancy and flirty. Feton loves that," Tolsa whispered. The crowd parted for her and Tolsa performed a series of graceful and acrobatic dance moves towards Feton. She twirled around him, wrapping him in a blue silk scarf she had. Ania looked at her own purple scarf in disgust. At least her outfit had shorts beneath the silk layers, she noted with relief.

"I have a special guest dancing with Tolsa today. She's come from Centax 1 and has seen more of the Galaxy than you and I ever will. I give you the hand to Darth Vader, Ania Tano," Feton said, a hint of a growl in his voice.

The crowd gasped and looked at Ania. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes and instead followed Tolsa's example. She did a few handsprings, a series of dance moves, and ended in a flirtatious pose. Feton clapped, drawing close to her. "Had a change of heart, have we?" He shot a meaningful look at Tolsa.

"You'd be surprised what a few drinks can do," Ania forced herself to say, smiling and fluttering her eyelashes.

Feton laughed. "For all her famed power, she must have a very weak mind to be controlled by you, Tolsa," Feton laughed. "Let's have some entertainment!" He moved back to the sofa and motioned for them to begin.

Tolsa and Ania took their places at opposite ends of the room. As the band began to play, Tolsa began to handspring towards Ania. Ania quickly followed her lead. They met in the middle, Tolsa sweeping under Ania's legs and Ania bringing a leg back over Tolsa's head. They took their scarfs and began to dance around on their toes, twirling and wringing the scarf around with them. Ania drew off towards the crowd, wrapping the scarf around a Zabrak and then twirling away as he leaned towards her.