11: A Visit to Mako's pt. 1

Start from the beginning

He smiled widely when his eyes met mine and I returned the smile as well, but I furrowed my brows unintentionally as I scanned his attire. He did look beautiful, almost perfect in what he had on but the choice of clothing confused me a bit. I didn't know boys could put this on and most of all, I didn't know boys could dress up like this and still look so stunning.

"Olly!" He said my name with excitement in his voice as he pulled me closer in a warm embrace.

He smelt soft, really soft and welcoming just like home cooking and maybe body spray? Like Vanilla perfumed body mist?

Wow, how is that?

"You made it." Breaking the hug, he ushered me inside.

I walked in slowly behind him, awestricken by his getup. I hadn't noticed that I'd been staring at him with a confused look on my face till he spoke up getting my attention.

"You like?" He said gesturing to himself.

I nodded, tearing my eyes away from his little belly button that was visible from the tiny opening the crop top and high waist jeans failed to cover. He had a really flat beautiful stomach that's for sure.

I hummed and nodded again, "uh huh, it's really nice. I mean I've not seen any guy wear this and look as beautiful as you look right now" I complimented, voicing my thoughts. I was being honest, it was an ingenious attire.

He bowed formally with a smile on his face. "Thank you, I like to dress like this when I'm at home, makes me feel powerful" he said as he spun around and strutted a little which made me giggle. "My friend is totally comfortable with it and so am I, I hope you don-"

I cut him off even before he could finish "No no no, bloody no. How can I even not feel relaxed around you, matter of fact I should be grateful to you for having me around" I finished with a nervous laugh, as my face started to heat up a little.

He had the most tempting beautiful smile on his face as he replied "well thank you, I should be grateful as well for coming to see me. So we're both equally grateful to each other" he said spreading his hands apart, as he began to walk towards where I presumed to be the kitchen.

I let out the nervous breath I'd been holding in my chest as a silent heave, then I sent my attention to my surroundings, admiring the flat.

The walls were covered in immaculate white, it was so bright and clean like they've never seen any other colours. There was an expensive looking plasma television, which I'm sure was way bigger than the thirty-two inches I had in mind, hung up on the wall at the end of the living room, surrounded by three sofas with soft looking pillows which made the TV the centre of attraction in the room.

I walked towards the glass slide doors which led to a balcony, the view was marvellous. You could see all types of nice flowers, the quiet lonely street, the green fields and tall trees. Sky scrapers and really tall buildings were also visible at a distance, I assumed that must be another city.

I walked around the living room, because that's where I restricted my movements to, touching and feeling along the way. I imagined how expensive it would be to pay for all of this.

"Here, this place, really has a bourgeois touch to it" I said gesturing around the room before pointing at the television and sending him a look.