Tuesday September 11th, 2001 Manhattan, Newyork Essay (Federalism Essay)

Rosa Rodriguez

Class

Teacher

Hour 1

Tuesday September 11th, 2001 Manhattan, Newyork

The Tuesday September 11th, 2001 in Manhattan, Newyork terrorist attacks were four different terrorist attacks by the group called al-Qaeda against the U.S. Everything stopped and came to a stand still everywhere, people just stopped and were watching the news, others were calling and trying to contact other people that were there at the time of the incident. Almost everyone around the world was affected, even though the people that were actually there as it happened were probably more affected.

The government were doing short time actions and they were also doing long time changes. For short time the government did many rescue operations, they grounded numerous airplanes. Long time effects includes many investigations, legislative changes, military action and a long time doing restoration on all the things that were destroyed in the attack.

For once there was no fighting or arguing about what had to be done or on whatever we all wanted one thing, and that was to keep people safe. If there were any problems there would be a lot of arguing about jurisdiction, and other things that one might want to do but the other doesn't. If things didn't go they way that they did things would have been a lot worse than they were. I think that the steps taken during this attack gone pretty well, yes things could have gone better and things could have been a lot worse than they were thankfully it wasn't but I wish that it had gotten better than it did.

Works Cited