Part 5: Illegalness

Harry's pov
"Where are we going?"

"Harry?"

"If you don't answer me I swear-"

I turned around, making her walk into me.

"You know you really have to stop running into me." I smirked as I looked down at her. She was close, but neither of us backed away.

"Me? Why do you always blame it on me? You're the one who just stopped walking out of no where. I mean, you could have stopped walking like a normal person at a normal pace, but no-" She started rambling. She was really cute when she was mad, but I had to shut her up or else she would never stop talking.

I closed the space between us and kissed her. It was completely impulsive and had no idea if it was the right thing to do. I pulled away and she looked shocked, but not mad. I took that as a good thing and continued walking.

"It's a surprise."

Katrina's pov

I didn't say anything. I just followed him, still in shock. Harry Styles just kissed me. He had to stop surprising me like that, even if it did feel amazing.
He stopped walking and I made sure not to bump into him. I waited for him to say something, but he just stood there. We were at The Louvre, the art museum that had the Mona Lisa.

"Why are we standing in front of The Louvre? It's closed." I said looking at the pyramid. I really wished I could go in. I just had to come back when it was open.

"We're sneaking in."

"Ok, I'm leaving now." I said turning around.

"What? Come on. It'll be fun." He grabbed my shoulders making me stop.

"I am not sneaking in. It is illegal!" I argued.

"It's only illegal if you get caught." He chuckled.

"And what if we do get caught?" I crossed my arms defiantly.

"We won't, now let's go." He pointed at the pyramid.

I just shook my head. There was no way I was breaking in.

"Fine. I didn't want to do this." He walked towards me. I backed up, uncrossing my arms.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer, He grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"Harry, put me down."

"No." He laughed as I kicked and yelled.

"I refuse to be involved in your illegalness!" I gave up, letting my arms and legs hang.

"That's not even a word."

"I don't care."

He carried for what seemed like a long time. I was surprised he was able to carry me for so long. He somehow opened a door and we were inside. It was barely lit. Apparently not enough because Harry almost made me crash into 5 statues and were were only in one room.

"Harry you're going to kill me. Put me down now!" I said with a little more authority in my voice. He did as I said and he just smiled taking my hand, pulling me deeper into the museum.

"This is a bad idea." I whispered as we walked close to the walls and peeking around corners. Our steps echoed in the rooms. I was surprised no one had caught us yet.

"Shhh." He put his finger to my lips and pressed me against wall.

"What are you doing?" I was surprised by his sudden close proximity. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he held me tighter and whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"There's a guard coming so unless you want to go to jail shut up for two seconds."

Seconds later, a guard with a flashlight walked by, whistling a happy tune. We stayed still until he reached the other room. We quickly walked away. I had a adrenaline rush I've never felt before. My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty and I couldn't help but smile a little. I liked this feeling. I took that moment to really look around at the art. Paintings lined the walls and they were beautiful. I didn't realized I had slowed down until Harry walked up next to me.

"Cool huh?" He admired a painting with me.

"Definitely. I always wished I was creative." I whispered. I was more logical than creative. I always wondered how people could create things like this because I couldn't. Harry wrote songs, he created music. All I could do was explain the human respiratory system really well. I wanted to be a doctor and I really liked the idea of helping people like that, but art always seemed more interesting and spontaneous.

"Feels good to create things." Harry shrugged, still observing the painting. I looked at him. We were so different and yet here I was, on a date in The Louvre when I wasn't suppose to and I had no idea what else this night held for me.

"So I'm guessing you don't sneak into museums during your free time." He said, turning to me.

"Oh yeah. I do this all the time. I'm a rebel if you haven't already noticed." I replied sarcastically.

"So what do you do in your free time?" He asked. We started walking again, but I wasn't paying attention to the art anymore. All my attention was on Harry.

"I like to read."

"That's it?"

"I'm nothing special. I don't do much." I shrugged.

"I think you're special. You just haven't noticed it yet."

"What makes me special?" I asked, genuinely confused. No one has ever called me special. I was always average or ordinary. I was smart, but people don't really praise you for that unless you're Einstein.

"I'll let you figure that out." He smirked, knowing this was going to bug me. I groaned a little, causing him to chuckle.

"So I guess here's the Mona Lisa." He pointed. It seemed crazy that I was looking at such an iconic piece of history.

"This would make a great selfie." Harry said, pulling out his phone. I giggled a little before photobombing his picture. I managed to make a few funny faces when he turned around and glared at me. I covered my mouth to muffle my laugh.

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat beside us making me jump. We turned and found a security guard, arms crossed and flashlight blinding.

I was ready to put my hands up and surrender when I felt Harry grabbed my hand.

"RUN!"

I want Harry to shut me up like that. Just yes. Anyways I hope you guys like this. Please don't hesitate comment or vote. I would really appreciate it. Love you guys.