Part 4: A Second Chance

Harry's pov
"I am going to kill you."

"That's taking things a little far don't you think?" I nervously ran my hand through my hair.

"Says the one who just threw my entire life into the water." She watched the water as if her calendar could magically float back up. At that point, I started feeling a little guilty.

"There's nothing we can do now, so just calm do-"

"You want me to calm down when everything I am is at the bottom of the canal?" Her eyes started to water and I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Katrina, I didn't mean to-" but she interrupted me again as if she couldn't even bare me talking.

"Harry, I know you didn't mean to but that doesn't fix anything." She tried to compose herself. "Look, thanks for the rose, but I think I'm just gonna go home."

"No, wait. I don't want you to go." I grabbed her hand. "We can still go get ice cream or-"

"I don't think ice cream can fix this. It was nice seeing you." She pulled away from my grip and quickly turned around to walk away, leaving me standing there feeling like the worst person in the world.

Katrina's pov
I opened the door and my aunt was waiting in the living room. She shot up, probably dying to know how my date went, but I stormed past her to my room. I slammed the door and collapsed on my bed. People made fun of me for having that stupid calendar all the time. They thought I was weird and they've messed with it before so I wasn't mad about that. I was crying because I expected him to understand. He told me to trust him and I did. I really shouldn't have. I felt so stupid and naive.

A knock on the door brought me back from my thoughts. My aunt walked in with an apologetic look on her face.

"I don't want to talk about it." I held my hand up before she could say anything.

"Alright, alright. Just came up to say goodnight." She blew me a kiss.

"Goodnight." I said, managing to give her a small smile.

I laid down, staring at my ceiling not realizing how exhausted I was. I closed my eyes hoping to just fall asleep and deal with this tomorrow when I heard a tap on my window, by the balcony. I ignored it the first time, but it continued and it was starting to annoy me. I walked out into the balcony to find Harry at the bottom waving his arms frantically to grab my attention.

Oh my god.

"What are you doing here?!" I whispered-yelled.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, but give me one more chance and by the end of the night you won't even remember about that planner. I promise."

Was he insane?!?!

"I can't." I shook my head. So much happened tonight, I didn't know how much more I could handle.

"Do you trust me?" He asked again, serious.

"Harry." I whined, not wanting to answer.

"Katrina, do you trust me?" He asked again.

"Last time I answered, it didn't go so well so I-" but he interrupted me.

"Just answer me!"

I sighed before answering, "Yes."

"Okay, then come down here." He smiled.

This boy, I swear.

"I don't know, Harry." I bit my lip. A habit I had when I was nervous.

"Stop thinking about it. That's your problem. You think about everything too much. This will be fun, so just do it."

I looked down at him. He was sincerely sorry, I could tell. He looked up at me with big hopeful eyes. I was just scared, but I really wanted to have a good time with him. I was fed to give him a second chance.

"Fine. Give me 5 minutes." I said before going back into my room, not waiting to see his reaction. I was still mad at him.

I grabbed my purse and slowly opened my door. I never snuck out before so, I had no idea what I was doing. The light in my aunt's room was on, meaning she was in there. I tip toed past her room and down the stairs. I slipped past the door and closed it slowly before turning around quickly and then walking right into Harry, almost knocking each other down.

"Uuufff." I groaned.

"Owww!" Harry yelped.

We held on the each other to keep us from falling.

"Shhh! My aunt will hear you." I whisper.

"You know. We keep meeting like this." He chuckled.

I looked up at him and he was so close it startled me. I tried to back away, but his grip was strong.

"You still have a lot to make up for tonight, so don't even start." I pointed a finger at him. I was probably blushing and he just laughed before letting me go.

"You're right lets go." He said, grabbing my hand.

Ok, this is where it all begins. I hope you guys like it so far. Please don't hesitate to comment or vote. I'd really appreciate it. Love you guys.