Part 31: Twitter

Katrina's pov
I was pulling on my sweater over my head when Harry's arms wrapped around my waist being my back to his toned stomach and resting his chin on my shoulder, his curly hair tickling my ear.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just have to grab my phone."

"Let's not get pizza. Let's just stay here and uhh... cuddle."

I chuckled before turning to face him.
"Cuddle?" I smirked.

"Clothes are optional." He shrugged, his hands went down to my hips and brought me even closer, our noses inches apart.

"I don't know. I mean it's pizza." I teased.

"You'd rather eat pizza? Are you serious right now? Katrinaaaa." He whined which made me laugh. To shut him up I kissed him, cupping his cheeks in my hands. He tightened his grip on my hips and I moved my hands to his hair. He pulled away from my lips and left small delicate kisses along my jaw, then down my neck to my collarbone, where his lips stayed.

My breathe quickened more and more as he went lower. His hands went under my sweater running up and down my sides, his large soft hands leaving goosebumps. I cupped his face and brought his lips back to mine, needing him.

The moment was interrupted by my phone which was charging on Harry's nightstand.

Harry groaned and pulled me into hug.
"No, don't go get it. I know you're going to." He buried his face in the crook of my neck, his breathing tickling me. I managed to pry his arms off of me and run away towards my phone which had not stopped ringing and vibrating. I grabbed it thinking it was my aunt texting me, but the blue icon with a little bird appeared thousands of times.
I was confused. I barely used my Twitter. Honestly, I used it more to stalk celebrities than anything else. Curiously, I opened it and I was everywhere.

There were articles, pictures, hashtags, and I had suddenly gained 2 million followers since yesterday afternoon. People I didn't know knew who I was. I kept scrolling and scrolling wondering when it would stop, but it didn't. I didn't realize how long I was standing there until Harry looked over my shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked, glancing down at my phone.

"Harry, I'm everywhere." I whispered. I didn't realize I was shaking until Harry grabbed my hand in his, steadying the phone.

"Hey it's ok, it's not bad."

"I don't know." I shook my head. "I don't know."

He grabbed my phone and threw it on the bed where it landed face down. He cupped my face in his hands, his touch instantly calming me.

"Hey, it's fine. You were at a public event last night where there were cameras and fans. That means this is expected right?" He explained and he had a point.

"Yeah, yeah that makes sense." I nodded.

"They're going to say good things and bad things. Don't listen to the stupid people that only want to put you down. They don't know you. They just based their opinions on a picture. You had fun last night with new friends, you have nothing to worry about, alright?" He kept going. All I could do was nod.

"This is so weird though." I shook my head, glancing at my phone. I started biting only lip nervously.

"It is, but you'll be fine. I'm here for you." He kissed my temple.

"I don't even know what to do now. Can we go through it all? I'm kinda curious."

"Kat, I don't know if should."

"Please? I can't just ignore it."

"Fine, come on." He laid down on the bed, leaving a place for me. He grabbed my phone opening the app again and we went through my feed.

"This is weird." I whispered, snuggling closer to him. I needed his comfort because this was completely insane.
I reached over and clicked on the first article I saw.

Harry Styles is taken! The 21 year-old was seen at the EMAs with a pretty lady by his side. Styles is now dating Katrina Hayland, nineteen and from America. They couple met in Paris while Styles and the band were writing their album and Hayland was on vacation.

"Wait how do they know that!" I turned to Harry.

"They just know. It's not that big of a deal though calm down." He pulled me in closer.

Hayland showed up in a white crop top and metallic gold maxi skirt looking absolutely stunning, just like her man. They couple enjoyed their first official outing together and were later seen at Taylor Swift's after party. We wish nothing but luck to the new couple!

"See that's what most of the articles say. It's nothing to worry about, alright?" He looked down at me.

I wasn't completely comfortable with it, but then again who really was? I just couldn't let it get in the way of my life or relationships. I wasn't going to let it win, simple as that.

"Ok, you're right." I nodded.

"I have a feeling you won't say that often." He chuckled.

"True, so enjoy it while it lasts." I giggled.

"Now can we cuddle?" Harry hovered over me, his curly hair down by the sides of his face, his bright green eyes filled with excitement, and his usual butterfly inducing smirk across his beautiful face.

"I'm actually getting kinda hungry." I pouted, teasing him.

"Oh really?" His lowered his voice which made my breath hitch. He slowly lowered hip hips and I gasped which made him chuckle.

"Not anymore." I answered honestly.

"Thought so." He slipped out of his shirt, throwing it across the room. His lips met mine and as one hand held him up, the other reached under my sweater. I quickly sat up and took it off, leaving me in my bra which Harry immediately unlatched.

I laid back down, Harry and I chest to chest.

"You better take me to pizza after this I'm not kidding." I said in between kisses.

"We'll make this quick then." Harry replied, slipping out of his jeans.

Harry's pov
We decided to walk to the pizza parlor since it wasn't that far. That was the beautiful thing about Paris. Everything you needed was always minutes away. Outside the sun warm, but not warm enough since Kat had a sweater and I was in my favorite brown jacket.

"Harry there's people following us." She looked back. I didn't worry too much since we were a couple blocks away from the pizza parlor.

"They just want pictures, ignore them." I grabbed her cold hand in mine.

"Easier said then done." She sighed and she wasn't wrong. I wish she was though.

Uh oh. What's going to happen? I don't know because I don't know where this story is going. I'm just as surprised as you are. Please don't hesitate to comment or vote. Love you guys!