Part 44: The City of Love

Ok before we start, this is one of my favorite chapters! Kinda cliche but hey, it's Paris. Enjoy!

Katrina's pov
"How long do these things usually take?" I asked as Harry and I were sitting in my kitchen counter hovering over Harry's phone.

"I'm not sure. I've never gone against my management in a fight for my relationship before." He replied, his eyes never leaving his phone. I laughed a little, leaning into him a little more.

"You'd think they'd call by now." I started to worry.

"It's only been two days. They have a lot to talk about." Harry wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer. I leaned my head into his chest.

"No they don't. They just have to agree." I pouted, which made him chuckle.

"They're just being assholes then?" He smiled.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Don't worry about it. It's going to be alright."

Then, my aunt walked in. Her face lit up when she saw Harry.

"Harry, how are ya?" She pulled him into a side hug.

"I'm alright, and you?" He replied.

"I'm doing good. What are you two up to?" She smiled at us.

"Just waiting for the stupid phone call." I replied.

"They haven't called yet? It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Two days." Harry nodded.

"Well that's no way to spend your last few days in the city of love with each other. Go out for a walk, grab a baguette and some coffee, go enjoy the city." She started getting excited and I knew we were about to get a life changing type of lecture. My aunt was enthusiastic like that.

"All I'm saying is you shouldn't wait for a phone call to live happily ever after. Whether the phone comes with good or bad news , you two still have each other. Go have fun, be young and fun until you have to be adults and figure out what you want from this relationship and how you both fit into each other's worlds. Don't be scared of anything. As long as you guys have each other what could go wrong? You've felt what it's like to be alone, without the other. Not a great feeling, is it? Now go!" She smiled after her long monologue and I couldn't by admit she had a point.

"Well, that settles it. Let's go on an adventure." Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my seat and into his arms. "Ready?"

"We're just going to forget about the phone call?" I looked at him confused.

"Yes, now let's go." He smiled so big, I couldn't say no.

"I'm in one of your t-shirts and sweats." I shook my head.

"I don't mind your outfit really." Harry smiled.

"As sweet as that was, I do. I'll just put on some jeans really quickly." I turned and ran up stairs to change.

As soon as I came down stairs, Harry rushed me out the door and we started walking down the street. I zipped up my hoodie since it was getting a bit chilly and looked up at Harry.

"So where are we going?"

"I don't know yet."

"Well what a wonderful start."

"Hey, it's part of the adventure." He nudged me.

"Fine. I trust you." I wrapped my arm around him to keep warm. I liked saying that. And I liked his reaction to me saying it. It made us feel safe.
He kissed my temple in reply and lead me to a coffee shop.