Part 12: Good To Know

Katrina's pov
I was in the couch sniffling, surrounded by tissues, and loudly slurping some chicken noodle soup. My aunt was at work so I had to battle my cold by myself. I was wrapped in my blanket like a burrito watching TV. I was pretty miserable until my phone rang and saw his name in my screen. My boyfriend's name was in my screen. It was kinda weird calling him my boyfriend, but I got over it eventually. I still got butterflies whenever I saw him or even thought of him.

"Hey." I greeted him.

"You don't sound so good." He replied.

"I don't feel so good." I chuckled. "I'm sick from being out with you so late in the cold."

"Oh so now it's my fault?" He joked.

"Who else's would it be?"

"Then give me 20 minutes. I'll make you feel better."

"It's ok you don't have to." I replied. I didn't mean to make him feel like he had to come take care of me. I was only joking, but him being Harry of course he'd come to my rescue.

"I'm not taking no for an answer. I'll be there soon."

"Ok see you soon." I responded before hanging up. I quickly looked in the mirror. I may be sick, but if Harry was coming over I at least wanted to look alive. I put my hair up in a pony tail and sprayed on some body spray. I went back to the living room and plopped down, making my self a burrito in my blanket again. I was starting to doze off when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I tried to yell, but it ended up hurting my throat.

"You still sound horrible." He said as he closed the door behind him.

"Thanks. Nice to see you too." I replied, chuckling. I noticed he had a bag which he set down next to him as he sat down.

"You don't look so bad so that's good." He put his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"What's in the bag?"

"Oh ummmm here." He picked it up and dumped all of its contents on the coffee table.

"I got you a box of tissues with lotion so it won't irritate your nose, some Breathe Right strips for your stuffy nose, cough drops for your throat, some tea to warm you up, and some movies because I'm staying a while to make sure you feel better." He laid them out for me.

I was speechless. How could someone be so sweet? He looked at up at me with a huge smile on his face and I didn't know to say. Thank you just didn't seem enough.

"You're the best you know that?"

"Thank you." He flipped his hair.
I rolled my eyes, giggling a little as I unwrapped a cough drop and popped into into my mouth. I scooted closer to him and hugged him, burying my face in his chest.

"Thank you so much. For the stuff and for coming over. I know you're busy recording and writing and stuff so I'm really happy you're here."

He kissed the top of my head. "Anything for you." He whispered, hugging me back.

"I see you were eating chicken noodle soup, but where's the orange juice?" He changed the subject.

"Ew no I hate orange juice. That is not going to happen." I shook my head.

"Katrina it'll be good for you."

"Never in a million years." I said in a British accent trying to sound like Zayn did in Best Song Ever.

"Ok that was pretty funny but you're still drinking some orange juice." He said, standing up.

"Nope." I crossed my arms. He came back and pulled me up, carrying me bridal style into the kitchen and setting me down in a stool pretty smoothly.

"Ok that was impressive." I admitted.

"Enough to get you to drink some orange juice?" He looked hopeful.

"Nope." I shook my head like a little kid. He got the carton from the fridge and poured me a cup. He pushed it towards me and I just looked the other way. He sighed before walking over to me and putting his hands on both sides of my face, pushing my lips together. He was close and I gasped a little, losing my breath. I don't think I'll ever get used to him being so close.

"Please drink it so you can get better." He pouted. He seemed genuinely worried now. He wasn't joking.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. He kissed my forehead before letting me go. I picked up the glass and quickly downed it as I pinched my nose. When I finished it I handed the empty cup to Harry.

"Here. You happy now?" I said as I scrunched up my nose from the aftertaste.

"Yes." He kissed my cheek.

Harry's pov
"You should go before you get sick." She said looking up at me as the movie ended, the credits scrolling on the screen.

"I don't care if I get sick." I yawned, pulling her I closer to me and kissing her on her temple.

"I care. You can't record an album when you're sick." She sat up from her bed.

"No come back and cuddle!" I made grabby hands at her. She laughed as she fell back down and I wrapped my arms around her, this time making sure she couldn't get away.

"What do you want to do now?" She looked up at me again.

"Can we just lay here?"

"You're boring." She chuckled.

"Or we could bungee jump off the Eiffel Tower like you suggested before."

"You know I was kidding right? About you being boring and especially the bungee jumping? I would never go bungee jumping even if you paid me."

"Well it's a good thing we're being lazy today then." I laughed. "So you don't think I'm boring?" I asked after being quiet for a while.

"You're perfect to me." She giggled.

"Ok answer me without referencing my band please." I laughed.

"Why do you try so hard anyways?"

"Everyone expects me to." I shrugged.

"You don't always have to be who they want you to be. You're human too. That means you can just lay down and do nothing all day if you want and I'll be right next to you or you could bungee jump and I'll watch from the top."

"What if I strapped you to me?" I asked wondering what she'll do.

"I'd kill you."

"Good to know." I nodded. It got quiet again, but it was comfortable.

"You know I never thank you for throwing my planner into the river. You said I would forget about it and I did." She smiled at me.

I had completely forgotten about the planner.

Harry Styles should come over when I'm sick. Actually he can come over anytime. Please don't hesitate to comment or vote. Love you guys!