Part 1: The Eiffel Tower

Katrina's pov

"Did you know the Eiffel Tower was the tallest man made structure of its time until 1931?"

"Yeah, wow." I mumbled uninterested as I squinted to look up at it.

"Let me take a picture of you in front of it. Come on, I promised your mother I'd send her pictures." She pushed me in front of her as she stepped back to point a disposable camera my way.

"No, Aunt Karen. I don't want to-" I tried to walk way, shielding my face.

"Katrina honey look at the camera. Please, just one picture?" She asked trying to find a good angle.

Paris for the summer. Seemed nice for anyone else, but at the moment I just wanted to go home.

"Honey stop making that face. Look happy." She waved. I smiled obnoxiously big before she put the camera down disappointingly.

"All I'm asking for is one picture." She sighed, tired of my my attitude which made me feel bad. This wasn't about her. I was happy to see her so I smiled as genuinely as I could. She quickly snapped the picture and showed to me. The Eiffel Tower stood majestically behind me and it was a nice picture.

"Looks good Aunt Karen." I said.

"Sweetie, I know you're not completely ecstatic to be here." She looped her arm around mine and started walking with no warning making stumble a little to keep up. "But just try to enjoy yourself. You never know, this could be the best trip of your life."

I couldn't help but smile. My aunt was eccentric. She decided to travel the world and when she had to settle down she decided she liked Paris. So just like that, she found a job and bought a house without looking back. I, on the other hand, could barely choose what kind of cereal I wanted to eat for breakfast without doubting it afterwards. She wore jeans and colorful, bright shirts that flowed in the wind whenever she moved and I wore plain t-shirts and jeans. I had no idea how we were related, but we were strangely enough.

"I guess I'm just cranky from the jet lag." I leaned into her.

"Well then, lets head home to rest." She replied as we walked through the green grass back to her car.

I looked around and saw people relaxing under the sun, taking pictures, sitting around, and having a good time. I made a mental note to plan a day like that. Nothing but a good view and good coffee. Maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad.

Then, I was suddenly rammed into and thrown to the ground with whoever ran into me on top of me. Their weight was crushing me. I moaned in pain before everything came back into focus. The person on top of me scrambled to get up creating even more pain.

I take it back. This trip definitely sucked.

"I am so sorry." He kept repeating over and over again as he got up. I was this close to telling him to shut up because it as making my head hurt even more than it already did. Thing was, I recognized the voice. It sounded very familiar, but it wasn't until I opened my eyes that I recognized who it was. That's when I saw the familiar curls, strong jawline, and mesmerizing green eyes.

"Oh my god." I squeaked.

"Are you okay? Are you angry? You're angry aren't you? I am really sorry. I didn't see you." He extended his hand.

It took a second for his words to register. Whether that was because he was Harry Styles or the possibility of a concussion I wasn't sure.

"I feel like a pancake but I think I'll live, thanks." I grabbed his hand, mentally slapping my self for saying something stupid. He pulled me up and I was face to face with him. I didn't know what to say or do so I just stood there awkwardly.

"Nice Harry. We've only been here 10 minutes and you've managed to knock someone down." Louis joked. Behind him, the whole band gathered around.

"I am trying to fix it!" He exclaimed.

"Hi, I'm Harry." He introduced him self, but Niall butted in.

"You just knocked to the ground mate, I don't think she wants to flirt."

"Can you all just give me a minute?!" He started to blush. The boys backed up, leaving me alone with Harry Styles. I still hadn't said anything. I was just standing there like an idiot with my eyes wide and my jaw down to the floor.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, clearly concerned.

"Huh, what? I mean yeah. Yes, I'm okay. I'm fine. Great." I rambled.

"I'm really sorry for knocking you down. I hope you're alright. I'm also sorry my friends butted in." He chuckled lightly.

"It's ok." I managed to say. I really couldn't say anything more. It would be too much for my brain.

"I'm Harry." He said again as he stuck out his hand. I took it before answering, "Katrina."

"Oh like the hurricane?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, kinda." I chuckled, blushing a bit.

"Harry, you still flirting?" Niall called out. Harry turned to find them huddled around smirking at us as if we were a TV show.

I giggled nervously as Harry ran his hand through his hair, irritated.

"I'm sorry." he laughed.

"You've apologized enough, It's fine." I smiled.

"I have to go, but it was nice meeting you." He opened his arms, inviting me in for a hug and I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around him. I was so short I only reached his chest, his strong arms wrapping around me, making me melt.

"Bye, take care." He waved as he walked back to the boys.

"Bye." I waved back, standing there like an idiot watching him leave. I didn't even hear my aunt walk back up to me so when she spoke I jumped a little.

"He's cute." She nodded.

"He's Harry Styles." I replied still looking at him like a creep.

"Nice." She replied checking him out as he walked away.

"I know."

Hope you all enjoy. Please comment or vote! Love you!