Part 27: Dress Shopping

Harry's pov
After short flight back to Paris, Katrina went home to her aunt's to rest and I headed over to the studio to make up for lost time. I walked in on Niall doing some vocals and the rest of the lads were hanging out by the window, listening closely.

"You're back!" Louis cried, quick to wrap his arms around me.

"Harry!" Zayn smiled.

"How was it?" Liam asked.

"It was good." I chuckled, trying to pry Louis off of me.

"We were invited to perform at the MTV EMAs while you were gone. Since we're up for a few awards, they wanted us to sing." Liam said.

"It's next week and I think it would be cool." Zayn nodded.

"Sounds good mate." I nodded, liking the idea.

"I'll call and let them know we're on board then." Liam backed away to make the phone call.

"You should call Kat." Louis patted my shoulder before taking a seat on the couch. "It's going to be her first award show."

How was I suppose to tell her when she was having a hard time adjusting to my life? Would she even want to go?

"I don't know if I want to ask." I said truthfully.

"Are you stupid?" Louis turned to me.
I didn't have to think about it much to realize it was a stupid idea. I was stupid for even considering it.

"So I have to tell her?" I nervously ran my hand through my hair.

"Yeah, you do mate. And you hold her hand the whole night, you never leave her side." He replied. He was right. That night was going to be overwhelming for her and I needed to be there for her.

"I will. Thanks mate."

"No problem." He patted my back. "So she's taking it that hard huh?"

"She was, but she's getting better. I don't know how taking her to an award show will help." I sighed.

"Show her off, let everyone know she's yours. Let her know you're proud of her." He shrugged.

But what if she didn't even want to go?

Katrina's pov
I walked into the studio which started feeling familiar to me. I was there so often it started feeling comfortable within the sound proof walls.
For once the boys weren't working on something. All were huddled by the control board.

"Hey." I waved to all of them, walking over to Harry. He put an arm around me, pulling me close to his side

"Hey, love." He smiled down at me, his beautiful green eyes bright, which looked into mine. I blushed before standing on my toes and kissing him on the cheek.

"Remember I told you I was going to take you shopping?"

"Oh my god, Harry no." I shook my head, laughing a little.

"Wait it's not for the reason you think." He chuckled. "The band's performing at the EMAs next week and I want you to come."

"The award show?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah, I know you're not completely comfortable, but I thought it would be a good place to come out with our relationship." He smiled shyly.

Well how can you say no to that?

"I don't know Harry." I replied. This was his life and I wanted to be a part of it as much as it terrified me. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Come on, we'll all be there. It'll be fun." Zayn chimed in and all the other boys nodded.