Part 30: After Parties

Katrina's pov
The boys walked back to their dressing rooms to change back into their suits and I trailed behind, glad the night was pretty much over. As the boys changed, I slumped down on the couch, exhausted.

"Time for the after party!" Louis jumped out ol from behind a curtain, doing a little dance.

"After party?" I asked in disbelief. I didn't know how I was going to keep up.

"Yeah Taylor Swift invited us." Harry replied nonchalantly.

"'Taylor Swift invited us.'" I mocked him, making him chuckle.

"It'll be fun." Niall replied. "That woman knows how to throw a party."

"Fans, award shows, after parties? All I want is pizza." I whined.

"Party party party." Liam chanted as he danced out the door.

"I don't have much of a choice do I?" I chuckled as I stood up.

"I'll take you get pizza afterwards." Harry promised as he wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked out the door.

"Don't make a promise you can't keep. I take my pizza very seriously." I looked up at him.

"I swear I'll get you pizza." He nodded with his dimpled smile that made the butterflies in my stomach intensify.

"Alright, let's party then."

About half and hour later, the limo left us at the doorstep to an enormous mansion with large elegant windows, through which you could see the many people inside. It looked packed.
We opened the large black double doors to a double stair case and a chandelier over our heads. Balloons and streamers decorated the house and the music made the atmosphere more preppy than the usual college parties I went to.

In the dining room, a back drop was hung and people put on props and took silly pictures.

In the living room, a DJ played good music, making everyone dance.

In the kitchen, there a buffet that had almost every food imaginable. I knew where I was spending most of my time. A waiter holding a tray of glasses handed the boys and I a glass of champagne, which I didn't drink right away unlike the boys. They grabbed another glass after downing the first one.

Outside, some lounged by a large pool with a waterfall.

I was nervous. I saw familiar famous faces and I didn't know how to act. I was learning how to deal with fans since they were no different than I was a couple months ago, but famous people, I had no idea how to act or what think. I was a fish out of water.

"The lads want to dance."Harry whispered in my ear.

I did not want to dance, honestly I just wanted to hang out by the buffet but I didn't want to go alone so I nodded and followed them out to the dance floor. I stood back watching Niall and Louis immediately join Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry's dancing group.

They looked like they are having fun and I wasn't the only one who thought since Liam and Zayn joined them. I wanted to dance too but I couldn't get myself to do it. What would happen if I did? Without noticing I stood closer to Harry.

"You're thinking too much." He looked down at me smirking.

"No I'm not." I immediately got defensive, but he was right.

"Then let's dance." He offered me his hand, but I hesitated.

"I don't know Harry." I looked out at the boys again and I wanted to have fun but I wasn't completely comfortable in this environment.