Part 21: Mother Styles

Harry's pov
I was in the studio when my phone started ringing. I apologized and quickly excused myself to the lobby where I picked up.

"Harry Edward Styles you have a girlfriend and your mother had to find out through the news?!" My mother yelled at me so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Jesus." I whispered before putting the phone back to my ear.

"I'm sorry I've been so caught up I forgot to mention it to you."

"That is a horrible excuse. Are you kidding me?" She chuckled.

God I loved my mother.

"What is her name?" She asked.

"Katrina Hayland. She's American."

"Well I want to meet her."

"Now?"

"Yes."

I started massaging my temple. She was starting to give me a headache.

"Ok I'll tell her and I'll find tickets back home as soon as possible." I replied.

"You really like her don't you?" She replied a lot sweeter this time.

"What makes you say that?" I asked her.

"You're actually letting her meet me."

I usually never took girls back home to meet my mother because it meant whatever we had was serious and it never was. Not until now with Katrina.

"Well then yeah I guess so." I couldn't help but smile.

"That's good to hear sweetie. I'm glad you're happy. Now hurry up, I haven't seen you in months." She rushed me.

"Ok ok I'll see you in a couple days then."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied before hanging up.

Katrina's pov
I waited outside the recording studio for Harry, who called me earlier saying he needed to talk to me and I was a little worried. I was looking down at my feet when I heard the door open. I looked up and Harry had a nervous look in his face.

"Hey is everything ok?" I asked, honesty expecting the worse.

"No no nothing's wrong." He replied, having trouble figuring out what to say. "Can we uh, let's go for a walk?"

"Yeah." I smiled back hoping to calm him down. He grabbed my hand tightly.

"So what do we need to talk about?"

"Well I was in the studio when my mum called and...." He couldn't finished.

"And?"

"And she wants to meet you."

I stopped walking, making Harry chuckle.

"She wants to meet me?" I asked just to make sure I heard him correctly.

"Yeah, and I think it would be a good idea. We can take a nice little trip down to Holmes Chapel, just you and me. Spend time with my mum and just show you around. We're always with the boys and they're starting to annoy me to be honest." He laughed.

So he wanted to be alone. Oh my god.

"This is important to you isn't it? That's why you're so nervous."

"I don't really take anyone to meet my mum." He admitted.

"So then why me?"

"Why not? How couldn't I? You're different, Kat. This is all different. A good different and you mean so much more to me than you'll ever know."

Jesus. Well what do I say to that? I blushed, not knowing what to say.

"So will you go?" He looked down at me, a hopeful look on his face. How could I not go?

"Of course." I replied. "Why not? How couldn't I?" I teased him.

He kissed my head before he continued walking.

"Do you think she'll like me?" I asked honestly.

"Why wouldn't she?" He looked down at me.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"You have nothing to worry about, ok?"

"Ok." I nodded, not completely believing in him, but he didn't seem to notice.

This was a big deal for both us because this meant we were not just a summer fling. This was serious and honestly that kind of scared me, but I was more than ready to keep up. I was never letting go.

"So Holmes Chapel. What's it like?" I decided to change the subject.

"To be completely honest, it's not much." He chuckled. "But I can show you around. We might find something interesting."

"That seems nice though."

"What? Going to the middle of no where?"

"No, going where you grew up. Getting to know your favorite places and your memories. Just getting to more about you in general, but the good stuff, you know? The stuff that really matters."

"You really do care about all of that, don't you? The real me, not famous Harry Styles or my image. Just me."

"Who else is there?" I shrugged.

Who else is there to fall completely in love with?

Kinda short, I apologize. I hope you like it though. Please vote or comment! Love you guys!