Part 15: Paparazzi

Katrina's pov
"Wait, how much sugar? That can't be healthy."

"Katrina just follow the recipe!" My aunt exclaimed.

"Why are you making me bake? I can't cook. I'm going to end up burning your house down." I giggled, mixing the batter.

"Cupcakes aren't that hard sweetie." She smiled.

"Why can't I choose the movie?" I whined.

"My house my rules!" She yelled as she ran to the living room for the remote. I laughed before pouring the batter into the cups and putting it all in the oven.

"Kat, come here a sec." My aunt called me over. I walked in to the living room where she was peeking behind the curtains.

"Aunt Karen we are not stalking people." I huffed, pulling back the curtain to she what she was looking at when blinding lights flashed. It scared me making me jump back and trip over a house plant, landing on my back.

"Owww." I whimpered.

"Who are they?" My aunt asked as she helped me up.

"The paparazzi. They know about me and Harry and they haven't left us alone since. How did they even find your house?" I rubbed the back of my head which was throbbing.

"What do we do?" She asked. I honestly had no idea. I had to call Harry. As I waited for him to pick up I looked at the flashes shining through the curtains and I tried really hard to not lose it. I tried to stayed calm, but without him here I didn't know what to do. Thankfully he picked right away.

"Hey what's up?" He answered cheerfully. I hesitated a little, not wanting to ruin his good mood.

"Hey." I replied shakily.

"What's wrong?"

"The paparazzi are outside my house. There's so many of them I don't know what to do."

"I....I am so sorry. I can't believe...are you ok?" He could barely speak and that worried me even more.

"I'm so sorry to bother you, but I didn't know what else to do."

"You could never bother me and I'll take care of it." He replied.

"And don't apologize. This isn't your fault." I tried to make him feel better because it sounded like he was taking it pretty hard.

"I can't help but feel that I-" but I cut him off.

"Stop. I hate that you apologize for something you are not in control of." I sighed.

"Fine. I'll talk to you later once I fix it ok?"

"Ok." I replied before hanging up.
My aunt was still by the window, peeking. She was so nosey it was kinda funny.

"Harry said he'll fix it." I announced.

"How?"

"I don't know. He's going use his super famous powers." I joked. I sat down on the couch covering my face with a pillow. My aunt sat down next to me stroking my hair.

"Are you ok?" She asked.
hair.

"I don't know. I don't know how to feel about it. It so new to me I can't think straight." I replied, trying my best not to cry. They had been following me around in small numbers and that didn't bother me so much, but when they got into big groups I felt very uncomfortable.

Soon enough, I heard yelling outside and we peeked through the curtain finding two police officers clearing my aunt's front lawn.

"Oh thank god." My aunt cheered.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I opened the door hesitantly, peeking my head out to see who it was. Harry was standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I opened the door wider and invited him in.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm fine now that you're here." I smiled, looking up at him.

"I can stay a while if you want. I have an hour until I have to be back in the studio."

"Yeah, that's cool."

"Ahem." My aunt cleared her throat to let us know she was standing only a couple feet away and we were completely ignoring her.

"Oh god." I chuckled. My aunt stuck out her hand towards Harry.

"Nice to officially meet you Harry without someone to interrupting us by almost falling down the stairs." She looked at me. Harry laughed before shaking her hand.

"Ok don't let me get in your way this time." I backed up a little.

"Nice to meet you." Harry replied like a gentleman.

"Thank you for taking care of the paparazzi."

"No problem. I was glad to fix the situation. I'm sorry, but umm...something smells like its burning." He sniffed the air and I remembered.

"MY CUPCAKES!" I ran into the kitchen like a madwoman.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come back for dinner later. I assure you we'll order take out." My aunt joked.

"I would love to stay for dinner thank you and take out sounds great." He nodded.

After I took my burnt cupcakes out of the oven, Harry went back to the studio.

"I can't believe Harry Styles is going to eat dinner at my house!" My aunt squealed.

"Since when did you become a One Direction fan?" I asked.

"Since I found out who they actually were. And I'm a directioner." She scoffed making me laugh.

"So are you telling me you're a Harry girl too?"

"You have some competition." My aunt shook her hips as she walked out the kitchen. I just shook my head and picked up the phone to call for some food.