Part 24: Movie Night

Harry's pov
Back home, as soon as I closed my bedroom door I pulled Katrina close to me. I looked down at her, taking her all in. Her long hair always out of her face, her warm brown eyes, long eye lashes, small nose, and perfect lips. She was shaking a little. I knew she was nervous, but she had nothing to worry about.

"I love you." I whispered. Her eyes locked with mine and she froze. She didn't say anything back for a couple seconds. She just looked at me and I felt my heart sink every second she didn't respond until she opened her mouth.

"I love you too." She replied quietly. Something clicked once I heard those words and next thing I knew I walked her back to my bed. I quickly, but gently took off every piece of clothing between us, wanting nothing but her and me. I wanted to show her me. The real me, not just without clothes but without an image I had to portray or a mask. Just me.

But it wasn't just about me. She told me she thought she was nothing special. She thought she boring and just like everyone else, but she wasn't. Not even close. She was everything to me and I wanted to let her know.

Katrina's pov
He was gentle, always making sure I was ok. His touch was electricity and lips were fire.

His curly hair stuck to his forehead and his eyes were closed, trying to calm himself down. His arm was draped across my waist and our legs were intertwined. I couldn't help but feel loved at that moment. I felt wanted.

"I think we should get up." I whispered.

"No." He shook his head pulling me in closer.

"Your mother or sister could come back any second." I giggled.

"I don't care." He mumbled.

"Well I do." I sat up, covering myself with the sheets, but Harry decided to be cheeky. He pulled on the sheets, not letting me move.

"Harry let go." I chuckled, tugging but with no luck.

"No, if you're leaving you're leaving naked."

"Harry I'm serious."

"No." He shook his head smirking.
I can't believe I have to do this. I sighed before dropping the sheets and getting up to retrieve my underwear, quickly slipping it on.

"You're beautiful." Harry said, watching my from the bed.

"I'm mad at you." I joked, turning my back to him as I slipped on a T-shirt.

"You're really pretty!" He yelled as I walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." I kept teasing. I brushed my hair out of my face when he came running in naked.

"Harry what are you doing?" I giggled covering my eyes.

"What does this....distract you?" I peeked through my hands to find him wiggling his eye brows, standing in a provocative pose.

"To be honest, just a tad bit."

"Good."

"Just put on some boxers please." I giggled throwing a clean pair at his face. He slipped them on then hugged my from behind, his big hands holding my waist.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I put down my brush and turned to him, kissing his nose.
Just then we heard the front door open and someone one walk in.

"Harry, Kat! I'm home." Anne announced.

"Just when things were getting fun." He sighed.

"I'm going to go down stairs. I'll tell her your taking a shower so you can take care of your little problem." I looked down at his friend.

"Stop making fun of me and go." He kissed my temple and pushed me out of the bathroom.

Downstairs, Anne had popcorn in the microwave and bowls of chips.

"Hey, what's all this?" I asked before popping a Dorito in my mouth.

"Movie night. Harry loves movie nights." She smiled, making lemonade.

"Sounds like fun. He's just taking a shower. He'll be down soon. Want me to take these to the living room?" I grabbed a couple bowls.

"Yes dear, thank you."

Harry came down as I put down the bowls on the coffee table.

"Movie night?" He asked excitedly.

"Movie night." I confirmed.

"Yes!" He threw his arms up in the air and ran to me, knocking me down onto the couch.

"Harry, get off of me." I laughed.

"Cuddle with me?"

"I'll cuddle with you, you just have to let me breathe." I pushed him off of me. I sat up and he pulled me into his lap as his mother walked in.

"Ok I have two movies to chose from. Big Hero 6 and Mockingjay." She held up both DVDs. I turned to Harry and he pointed at Big Hero 6, which I wasn't surprised about. I loved the movie so I didn't mind.

Harry's pov
Ten minutes into the movie Katrina fell asleep, curled up against me.

"That's so sweet." My mother whispered as the credits rolled.

"We walked around a bit today. Must have tired her out." I tucked her hair behind her ear. Just then the doorbell rang, making my mother stand up.

"Better wake her up. The pizza is here." She said before grabbing her wallet and walking to the front door.

I looked down at her and she looked so peaceful I almost didn't want to wake her up, but she would kill me if I didn't wake her up for pizza.

"Hey, Kat. The pizza is here." I whispered kissing her forehead.

"Yay." She replied sleepily, making me chuckle. "I would have killed you if you didn't wake me up for pizza." She chuckled as she sat up.

"I know so help yourself." I said as my mother walked in with the box.

"Oh she's up!" My mother smiled.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I was so tired." She looked at me and I just shrugged, pretending not to know.

"That's alright, let me go get some plates." She walked away to the kitchen and Harry nudged me.

"'I don't know why I was so tired?' Nice excuse."

"Ok well next time you come up with a better one tell me." She nudged me back.

"So there's a next time? How soon?" I raised my eye brows causing her to laugh.

"Let's just say waking me up for pizza helped in your favor."

AHHHHHHHH HARRY STYLES IS HOT. Jesus Christ. I hope you guys liked it! Please don't hesitate to comment or vote. Love you!