Part 8: Where do we go from here?

Katrina's pov
"So you're not mad I snuck out?"

"Are you kidding? I was hoping you would. I wasn't expecting it quite as soon but hey I'm not complaining. I'm just glad you're starting enjoy yourself." My aunt said.

"Funny how two days ago I didn't even want to be here." I chuckled.

"Funny how one guy can change that."

She was right. Before I met Harry I would have taken the first flight back home and now I wanted to go wherever he's going.

"Crazy is more like it."

"It's Paris sweetie. When it comes to love nothing is crazy." Aunt Karen replied.

I was kinda hoping she was exaggerating a bit because I wasn't ready for crazy. Sure I snuck into The Louvre, got arrested and stayed out until 1 in the morning, but I wasn't ready for that all the time. I was still boring me and once Harry figured that out he wouldn't want anything to do with me anymore.

"And I can't believe you got arrested! That's so badass!" My aunt squealed. I rolled my eyes as I chuckled.

Harry wasn't in any hurry to plan a second date which I didn't mind.

He texted me to meet him the next day in the studio. I was going to see One Direction in the studio. I pinched myself.

I walked, noticing the studio wasn't very far. It took me 15 minutes to get there and when I opened the door I was greeted by a lady behind a desk. She was older, around her 40s and dressed like she was 20. She kinda scared me.

"Hi I'm here to see Harry Styles." I said, trying not to be awkward. I'm sure she was bombarded with fangirls all the time so when she rolled her eyes I knew I wasn't getting in easily.

"I'm sorry, but your name isn't in the list."

"But I haven't even given it to you."

"What's your name?" She asked, obviously annoyed with me.

"Katrina Hayland."

"I'm sorry but .... Wait you are on here. I'm going to need to see some ID."

"No need, she's with me." I heard his familiar voice coming to the rescue.
I turned and found him walking over to me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Styles, just following safety precautions." She blushed. I wanted to laugh, but I covered my mouth hoping she wouldn't notice.

"No problem Jacqueline." He grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Once we were out of sight I turned to him.

"I think she has a thing for you." I giggled.

"Oh are you jealous?" He raised his eye brows.

"Yes, I'm jealous of a 40 year old woman since I know you fancy older woman." I said sarcastically.

"That was only twice." He whined.

"So this is where One Direction is recording their new album?" I asked, looking around. It was a pretty small place but very nice. We were walking on fluffy red carpet, the wallpaper was fancy, and the furniture seemed expensive and vintage.

"Yeah, a lot nicer than buses and the backs of vans." He shrugged.

"I can imagine." I chuckled.

He was still holding on to my hand and even though we were holding hands last night, it still seemed unreal.

"Why did you want me to come today?" I asked.

"Is it too soon? Does this make you feel uncomfortable?" He stopped walking and turned to me, our hands still linked. I wanted to say no, that I was 100% ok with this, but I really wasn't. Something in the back of my head told me to slow down.

"I just want to take it slow. I mean I'm ok hanging out with you and going on more dates, but I just want to let you know I'm not comfortable just diving in to this."

I was honestly prepared for the worst.

"Not a problem." He smiled.

I looked up at him confused, not expecting that answer.

"Really? You're ok with it?" I asked again. Maybe he heard me wrong.

"Whatever you want." He nodded, bringing up our hands to leave a kiss on mine.

Harry's pov
She smiled, as if happy with my answer, but I lied. I was definitely diving in. I couldn't help it. I couldn't help thinking about her. I couldn't help be with her. It worried me that I was probably going to scare her away meaning I had to repress my feelings. I liked her a lot and I was more confused than ever because this never happened before. Usually I'd take a girl out on a date and I'd be extremely bored. I wouldn't have tried as hard as I did last night. She had this effect on me and I didn't know what to do.

As we walked to the recording room, we could hear how loud the boys were from the other side of the closed door. She looked up at me worriedly so before turning the knob, I stopped.

"I apologize in advance."

"I accept your apology in advance." She giggled.

I turned the knob and opened the door, making the boys quiet down.

"KATRINA!" Louis yelled.

"Hey guys." She waved nervously.

"What brings you to our secret lair?" Zayn joked.

"Harry invited me. I hope that's ok."
"Not a problem." Niall assured her.

"Want to see what we're working on?" Louis asked.

She nodded before turning to me and smiling. I let go of her hand and Louis played the song we just recorded this morning. Liam separated from the group and walked up to me. I was standing towards the back, just watching her.

"She must be special if you brought her to the studio. You've never done that before." He whispered.

"I have no idea what's wrong with me. I have no idea what I'm doing." I shook me head.

"It's all good mate. She seems to like you back." He smiled, reassuring me. I smiled back before looking over to Kat. She and the rest of the boys were hitting it off.

"So where does it go from here?" Liam asked.

"I honestly have no idea."

Ok this was pretty short since it was just a filler. Vote and comment if you'd like. Love you guys!