Part 3: Left Shoes and Drowned Planners

Katrina's pov

"What would be a good time? How about 7? Meet me here on the bridge." He motioned over to the bride the rest of the boys were at.

"Yeah, sounds good." I smiled. My heart was racing and it seemed like the butterflies in my stomach were on steroids.

"Great. I've got to go, but I'll see you later." He smiled as he walked backwards towards the boys.

"Yeah, definitely. Bye." I waved. He waved back before turning and jogging over to the boys. They all waved at me with huge smiles on their faces before walking off to do whatever it is One Direction does.

This was insane. I stood there for a few minutes just taking in all that happened. Harry Styles just asked me on a date. Oh my god.

"Katrina!" My aunt yelled. I jumped a little, snapping out of my shock.

"There you are. I've been looking for you every- wait. Are you ok? You don't look so good." She checked my forehead for a temperature.

"I have a date tonight," I said. I couldn't believe it. Those words usually don't come out of my mouth often.

"Oh with that Harry guy?" My aunt asked excitedly.

"Yeah, with that Harry guy." I chuckled.

"Let's go find you something to wear then. This is exciting." She said wrapping her arm around mine and guiding me back to the house. My mind was still racing.

Harry's pov
"I've misplaced my left shoe. Has anyone seen it?" I asked frantically as I flipped over everything in the apartment. I had 5 minutes to get to the bridge and it was a 10 minute walk.

"You mean the one Louis just had?" Liam asked. I didn't even answer. I dropped whatever I was doing and ran around the house, finding Louis in his room with my boot in his hand. I launched myself at him so he wouldn't get away.

"Well someone is a little on edge." Louis chuckled as he straightened himself out. I zipped up my shoe and hopped out of there without saying anything.

"Styles!" Louis called behind me.
I turned around, not ready to hear whatever silly thing he had to say.

"Good luck mate. Hope you have fun." He said with a genuine smile. I smiled back not expecting that. Louis was really good on getting on my nerves, but he was my best mate.

I walked out and closed the door behind me, greeted by a warm night and the moon already shining brightly. I walked a little faster than usual since I was already late, but I needed to make one more stop.

Katrina's pov
"Aunt Karen I swear to god I left my left shoe right there!" I yelled from the other side of the house. I ducked down to look under my bed and there it was. I snatched it and slipped it on hopping out of my room.

"Found it!" I grabbed my bag and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I had on navy blue dress under my jean jacket and black booties. I ran down the stairs almost tripping on the last step.

"Whoa there someone's excited." My aunt laughed softly as she fixed the collar on my jacket.

"Just a little nervous." I said taking a deep breath.

"A little?"

"Ok ok fine. I'm really nervous." I chuckled.

"You'll be fine. Now go have some fun." She kissed my forehead and held the door open for me.

"Thanks." I said with a smile before walking out to a beautiful night that would hopefully change my mind about Paris.

Harry's pov
I arrived at the bridge before she did. I leaned over the edge a little, taking in a deep breath as I fiddled around with the single pink rose I bought her. I hoped it wasn't too much, but I thought it would be nice.

I heard footsteps so I spun around, almost too quickly since I lost my balance a little bit. She walked up to me with a smile on her face, illuminated by the moon.

"You made it." I greeted her.

"Didn't think I'd show?" She raised an eye brow, smirking a bit.

"No, I was worried I was going to be late. I couldn't find my left shoe." I shrugged, instantly regretting telling her that.

"No way! I couldn't find my left shoe either." She laughed.

"Our shoes are against us." I chuckled.

"I don't even know how mine ended up on the other side of the house."

"Yeah? My shoe was stolen." I laughed.

"Louis?" She asked, but I'm pretty sure she already knew the answer.

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'.

"Of course." She shook her head smiling.

Not knowing what else to say I handed her the rose. "For you." I bowed like a gentleman. 

She giggled before answering, "Thank you." Bringing it up to her nose to smell it.

"Mind if we walked for a bit?" I offered her my arm.

"Not at all." She looped hers around mine as we started walking along the canal, hearing the waves crashing along the walls and the music coming from the shops.

"So how you liking Paris so far?" I asked.

"It's definitely different than I expected." She said.

"How so?"

"I wasn't exactly super excited about being here, but it's starting to change my mind."

"How could you not be excited about Paris?" I asked, baffled.

"I just wasn't expecting it. This was a really spontaneous trip."

"I love spontaneous trips." I smiled, finding it hard to believe how anyone wouldn't want a spontaneous trip to Paris.

"Not the biggest fan of spontaneity. I like being organized. I even have a planner. I like planning everything out." She shrugged.

"Really?" I asked again, hoping I wasn't coming off as rude.

"I like knowing what's going to happen. I like being ready." She shrugged.

"Don't you like surprises?"

"Not really." She smiled embarrassed.

"Let me see this planner."

She pulled it out of her bag and in it everything was nearly written and with stickers.

"Oh the stickers are a nice touch." I nodded, flipping through.

"Thanks. I tried to spice it up a little bit." She replied ironically.

"Spice it up?"

"Best thing I could do for a girl who doesn't like surprises." She shrugged, not effected by my questions. It gave me an idea.

"Kat do you trust me?" I stopped walking and faced her.

"Dude I met you like yesterday."

"But do you trust me?" I asked again, hoping for the right answer. She looked down to think about it, which made me nervous.

"Yeah. I trust you." She looked up at me.

"Good." I said before throwing her planner over her head, down into the canal. At first, she didn't react. She just watched it drown, but once it was out of sight she turned to me and I actually feared for my life for a couple seconds.

Guys, I'm actually excited for the next couple chapters. I hope you like it so far! Please don't hesitate to comment or vote. I'd really appreciate it. Love you guys.