Part 42: Best Date Ever

Ok before you start can I just say I am so lame I laughed at the stupid pun I used for the title for like 5 minutes. Alright that is all. You may begin reading now.

Katrina's pov
"So what is supposedly best date ever?" I turned to Harry.

"I'm not telling you." He shook his head and skipping ahead like a child.

"Of course not. Why do I even ask?"

"Cheer up its not bad. When is it ever bad?"

I didn't answer because he had a point. All of his surprises we amazing.

"That's what I thought." He smirked.

"Shut up and just take me to my amazing date." I pushed him playfully. He laughed that laugh that gave me chills. If gave me that weird yet wonderful fuzzy feeling in your heart. It felt good to know that he was happy with me. After all he said and all we've been through, hearing him genuinely laugh made me happy.

"Are you going to make me walk far?" I decided to annoy him with complaints.

"It's not that far." He shook his head.

"Try to tell me that when you're wearing heels."

"Katrina, we are almost there."

"Define you definition of almost because I expect us to be there in 3.2 seconds."

"Why do I even try to be an amazing boyfriend when you just complain?" He dramatically put his hand across his forehead.

"You're such a dork." I scoffed.

"You're an even bigger dork." He argued back, a big smile on his face.

"No I'm not. I have no idea what you're talking about." I shook my head, trying to repress me my smile.

"Oh come on. Do not try an argue that you are not adorably the biggest dork on the planet."

"Adorable huh?"

"That's all you got from that? That you're adorable? Don't try and change the subject." He pointed at me.

"I was complaining about walking. You're the one who brought it up anyways." I shrugged with a smirk on my face.

"I love you, but you are so..." He was struggling to find the words.

"Witty, smart, intelligent, adorable? Any one of those will do to finish that sentence."

"You forgot annoying." He grabbed my waist and brought me in, wrapping his arms around me and burying his face my my neck. My back was against his chest, so leaned into him. I was smiling so hard my cheeks hurt.

"Are we almost there yet?"

"You're ruining the moment. Shhhhh!" His lips mumbled against my skin. I missed his lips.

"Sorry." I whispered before giggling.

After being annoying for a couple more minutes, we arrived at Harry's location for the best date ever.

"Wine and painting." He announced proudly. "When we snuck into The Louvre you said you wished you could be artistic. You seemed like you wanted it so bad I thought I'd take you here." He shrugged.

I honestly couldn't speak. How could he remember that? I didn't think anyone would pay attention to the girl, who could barely draw a stick figure, wanting to be artistic.

"You are amazing, you know that?" I teared up a bit.

"Just want to make you happy." He smiled with his beautiful dimples.

"Thank you." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Come on then. Let's paint and get drunk." I pulled him in. As soon as we checked in the waitress set us up at two easels with blank canvases. We each had a paint set of 12 different colors and she served us two glasses of wine. We toasted and began painting right away, mostly because I was too excited and impatient wait any longer.

"So what are you going to paint?" He peeked at my canvas.

"Stop! No peeking! It's a surprise." I pushed him away.

"Fine, then. You can't see mine." He went back to his. "Mine is going to be better that yours."

"We'll see." I giggled.

Harry's pov
"Ok I'll go first." She turned her easel towards me and on her canvas were stars and moons in a colorful galaxy of purples and blues. She loved the stars so of course she would paint it. It was really beautiful.

"Wow, that's really good!" I looked closer to see the details. Some of the stars were carefully drawn out while others were splattered on. It wasn't too busy or too empty is was perfectly balanced. There was was star is particular that was blue instead of white. It was the biggest star on the canvas.

"That blue star is you. Blue stars are the biggest which is why they're the hottest."

"So you're saying I'm hot?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yeah, there's no deeper meaning. You're hot. That's it." She nudged me playfully.

"I'm joking. It's amazing. Thank you." I kissed her cheek before scurrying over to my easel. "Now prepare yourself for the greatest artistic masterpiece of 2015."

"Get on with it, weirdo." She chuckled.
I slowly turned the easel and her eyes grew wide. I may not have been an artist, but there were a few things on here that I was quite proud of. At the top, in messy cursive handwriting, it said "Things That Made Kat Special". It was more of a collage than a painting. Against a colorful background, there were a pair of red lips smiling with teeth showing.

"The lips are for making everyone around you laugh  and smile when laughing is the last thing on their mind."

Next was a big red heart.

"And this is because you love so much and so aggressively no one never doubts your feelings."

There was also a brain that was colorful.

"The brain is because you are so smart in a way that you don't notice it at first, but when you do, you can't believe you ever missed it. It's different colors because you are unique. There's no one else like you."

There was a compass.

"So this because you're adventurous and that's my doing." I smirked.

Lastly, I painted her favorite flowers. Well I tried to.

"I drew the plumerias because you are just as beautiful as your favorite flower." That was all that was on the canvas. So I turned back to her and she was crying.

"You said there was nothing special about you that night in the museum when in reality everything about you is. I'm sorry for almost giving up on you, but I promise you it won't happen again."

She stood up and ran to me, pulling into a hug. I almost fell back with how hard she hugged me, but I didn't mind.

"You are the best person I have ever met. I don't know how to thank you. I love you so much you have no idea." She cried into my shoulder.

"Say you love me again." She pulled back so she could look at me.

"I love you, Harry Styles." She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"That's more than enough for me. I just want to hear those words. You are all I ever need."

"Then you got me." She replied before kissing me. And I mean really kissed me. The type where everything around you freezes. All I could sense was her body against mine and how she made me feel, which was indescribable in the best way possible.

And they are back! Woo! I hope you are enjoying the story! Please don't hesitate to comment or vote! Love you guys!