Part 46: Waffles

Harry's pov
Inevitably, the days went by. Five days turned to four. Four turned to three and so on. Kat and I tried to spend as much time as we could together, but I had an album to promote. My days were spent in interviews and guest appearances with the boys on TV shows. My nights were spent with Kat. Since the boys were her friends too, she spent most of her nights at our place.
She never complained. She's just patiently wait for me or she'd wait for me back stage or in the dressing room. It broke my heart seeing her bored or impatient but she was still stayed.

One night, we got home later than usual. The boys decided to eat something before going to bed, but I just wanted Kat. She was asleep already, tangled in the sheets, her hair spread out all over the pillow, my shirt sliding off her shoulder since it was too big on her. I quickly stripped to my briefs and slid in front of her grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.

"Harry?" She squinted, still half asleep. I kissed her quickly before replying, "Yeah it's me. The interviews went on a little later than usual. I'm sorry." I gently cupped her cheek, running my thumb along her jaw.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stay awake." She whispered, snuggling her head on my chest.

"Don't apologize." I smiled at her sleepiness. "Just go to sleep."

"But I want to spend time with you." She yawned.

"We can do that in the morning. You're tired. " I chuckled.

"No I'm not." She scoffed.

"Ok then what do you want to do?" I asked as I combed her soft long hair with my fingers.

"Just talk." She replied.

"About what?" I asked curiously.

"Anything." She sighed.

"Today an interviewer had to be escorted out be said she started accusing my management of hiding Larry."

"No way!" She giggled.

"Louis made it even worse by sitting I my lap and trying to kiss me."

"Should I be worried? Is Louis competition now?"

"He's an attractive bloke, but he's not as beautiful as you are."

"Don't let him hear you say that or he'll kick your ass." She laughed.

"We just won't mention it to him." I agreed.

"Where are the guys anyways?"

"Eating. We haven't had dinner."

"Are you hungry?" She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me seriously. "Have you eaten yet?"

"No, but I'm not." I lied.

"Harry?" She raised her eye brows as if challenging me to lie again.

"Maybe a little, but I'll just wait until breakfast. I want to cuddle." I pulled her back down to my chest.

"Harry, go eat. I'll come with you." She stood up from the bed. She put on some shorts and put her hair up in a messy bun. She rubbed her eyes as she waited for me.