Part 40: The Song Part 2

I'm sorry but this picture is a work of art. Alright, carry on.

Harry's pov
I was in the living room with the boys. They promised not to annoy me if I came out of my room. They knew I stayed at Kat's last night, but I didn't want to answer any questions. Not that anything exciting happened anyways. She just broke my heart.

I was on my phone on Twitter. I posted the song after recording it that morning. It was really easy actually. After everything that happened last night, the producers and I were able to finish it in a few hours.
I was quietly listening to the boys' conversation asking myself why I hung out with these dorks when the doorbell rang.

Liam stood up and opened the door. Curious, I stood up and walked over to him when she stormed in.

"A song? Really?"

I froze. She was standing right in front of me and I wasn't sure if she was angry or not. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything and that made her angry.

"God, you take me home and sleep with me and then you just leave me a song?"

"You don't like it?" I asked confused.

"I love it, but that's besides the point. Don't change the subject!" She pointed at me. I looked at the lads and they were wide eyed, backing away to the kitchen to give us some privacy.

"Then what is the point?"

"What do you want?" She crossed her arms. "Because I told you I was scared. I told you I didn't know what would happen after Paris and you said not to worry about it. You said you wouldn't let me go without a fight. You basically told me to leave." Her voice cracked. She tried to keep her composure but just being in the same room together made her emotional. She was fragile in the most beautiful way possible, no matter how tough she acted.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I was just scared and I screwed up." I stepped closer and she flinched."Please don't do that. Please don't act like you don't know me anymore or that you don't love me."

"I'm acting this way because I do love you, but I'm not sure you love me."

"Of course I do. That's why I wrote the song while I was locked up for three days feeling like a horrible person. That's why I woke up this morning and knew you needed to hear it because I still want you. I'm not letting go, I promise. The stupid contract will be fixed. I'll hire a lawyer and we'll compromise with management. I told you we won't always get what we want in this relationship, but I also said I wouldn't give up without a fight and this is me fighting. After last night, I'll never stop fighting as long as you want me to."

"So it's that easy? Just sing me a song, hire a lawyer, fight a huge boy band's management and everything will be dandy?"

"Well what did you expect? Something normal?" I chuckled.

"Honestly, I don't know. When it comes to us I just don't know." She shrugged.

"Sometimes that isn't so bad." I stepped closer making her breath hitch. That's the reaction I wanted from her. After being apart for a few days it just felt good being so close to each other.

"It is when you're so used to planning everything." She said softly.

"You think too much." I smirked, taking another step, our bodies millimeters apart. Her cheeks flushed red and she started biting her lip nervously.

"Don't try anything. You're not off the hook yet. You have a lot to make up for." She pointed at my chest.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not doing anything." I smirked.

"Before you release this sexual tension I would like to inform you that your four band mates are trapped in the kitchen and can hear everything you're saying." Louis interrupted us, making us jump apart suddenly.

"I apologize." I chuckled as I shook my head.

"No need." She giggled. "Umm walk me home?"

"Yeah, of course." I nodded. I quickly opened the door for her and closed it behind me.

As a force of habit, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I realized what I was doing and was about to pull away when she grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"So..." She looked up at me.

"So?"

"What are we doing?"

"Well I think we're still in a relationship correct?" I asked just to make sure.

"I hope so." She chuckled.

"This would be really awkward if we weren't." I laughed.

"And you mentioned lawyers changing the contract and making a compromise with your management."

"Yeah. We have to find a middle ground."

"Would it be hard?"

"Is it possible you mean? Yeah, this happens all the time."

"This would have been nice to mention a few days ago."

"Well we were too busy yelling at each other to listen to each other."

"Wow that was deep." Kat joked.

"That's what happens when I'm locked in a room all day forced to face my emotions. I heard you finished 3 shows on Netflix."

"I had some extra time on my hands so I decided why not finish the shows I've started to forget I have feelings."

"I'm sorry. I made you so that." I lowered my head.

"I'm sorry I made you confront your feelings." She giggled. "Stop being so serious about it. It's over."

"So we're just going to move on and never look back?" I asked, liking the idea.

"Yes, now how do we get a lawyer?"

"Wait no we need to talk about a couple more things. What in the world were you doing at a bar?"

"My aunt wanted a reason get me out of the house and the only one she found was to get drunk." She shrugged.

"The boys wouldn't have left me alone unless I went."

"We have amazing friends and family." She said sarcastically. "It's almost liked they planned it." She joked. I chuckled before clearing my throat and asking her the one thing I was dying to know.

"Do you really like the song?"

"Of course I did. So did my aunt." She laughed.

"Your aunt never lets me down." I smiled. "But honestly, did you like it?"

"I do. I didn't think you'd write a song for me. And I wasn't expecting it on Twitter."

"I just wanted to let the whole world know how much I care. That I was serious about not letting you go and that I'm sorry I tried to push you away."

"Well it worked. As cliche as it is, it worked."

"And you say I'm not romantic." I scoffed.

"I gotta hand it to you Styles. You out did yourself on that one."

"Ok now that I heard how amazing my romantic skills are, we can talk about lawyers." I smiled.

Yay, they made up. What else could go wrong? 😈
Please don't hesitate to comment or vote. Love you guys!