Part 7: Midnight

Katrina's pov
The coffee was really good, especially since it was a chilly night. We were out walking the lonely streets again, our footsteps echoing.

"So where are you kidnapping me to this time?" I asked before sipping my caramel latte.

"After a rather chaotic night I think it's time to relax a little."

"Relax?" I asked, making sure I heard him right.

"I'm not always such a rebel." He scoffed.

"Good to know."

"Are you saying you like boring Harry Styles?" He joked.

"I do. I mean you showed me something new and I loved it, but I'm still me and slow and steady is really good sometimes too."

"Wow getting deep on me now?" He replied.

"It's late and I have coffee, it was bound to happen." I shrugged, smiling a little.

"No one has ever like boring Harry Styles before."

"They should." I shrugged, trying not make a big deal about it. I liked Harry Styles for who he was as person right here, right now not like who he seemed in the media.

"Let's hurry or we'll be late. Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled down the street.

"Where are we going?" I giggled.

"Where we first met."

"Ok like I said before I met you yesterday."

"Well technically since it's midnight you met me two days ago."

He pulled me into the grassy area by the Eiffel Tower.

"So what are we going to do? Are we sneaking up to the top of the tower then bungee jumping off?" I said sarcastically.

"Ok calm down, it's only the first date, we can do that for the second date." He winked at me and turned to face the Eiffel Tower.

Suddenly the lights that lit it up started blinking and flashing making cool patterns.

"Whoa."

"I know." He replied before sipping his coffee.

"So there's no catch? We can be here? We're not trespassing?" I look around for any guards or something saying we weren't allowed to be here.

"You have no faith in me." He shook his head.

"After what happened tonight I have every right." I giggled.

"Can you let that go? So do you hold grudges or something like damn." He laughed which made me laugh harder.

"In all seriousness thanks for tonight though. You definitely made up for it." I looked up at him and I realized I was close.

"It was my pleasure." He moved even closer. Our noses were only a couple inches apart I wanted nothing than to get rid of that distance, but me being me I couldn't move. Harry Styles was intoxicating and it paralyzed me. He couldn't know the effect he had on me. He would take advantage of me if he did.

He smirked seconds before he connected our lips. Jesus Christ he was good. My knees almost gave out and he noticed, putting his arms around my waist tightly. I instantly put my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss, tilting his head. I pulled apart for some air, but Harry kept our foreheads together. I tried not to be awkward, but it was really hard especially when he was this close to me. I slowly turned back to the tower and watched the pretty lights. We stayed like for a couple minutes, not talking and just watching. It felt good just being there with him.When it was over he grabbed my hand.

"Let me walk you home."

Harry's pov
I grabbed her hand and I swear it felt like my heart was going to explode and just pop out of my chest. She made me feel giddy and playful and for the first time in a long time I was actually having fun. I didn't have to be the life of the party or someone I wasn't. I was being me and she liked it. No one has ever liked me for me before.

"So how did you like this date?" She turned to me.

"Doesn't matter what I do as long as I'm with you." I replied.

"Wow cheesy much." She giggled.

"I was trying to be romantic, but fine it was horrendous." I joked.

"Oh really?" She raised her eye brows.

"Oh yeah, you forced me to impress you so I snuck us in to one of the most famous museums in the world getting us arrested, then I got unnecessarily expensive coffee and watched some lights fucking twinkle. It wasn't all that great." I said sarcastically.

"That's all you got, Styles? That didn't even sting a little." She teased.

"Not to mention my date is a huge clutz."

"Whoa wait a minute." She put her finger up.

"I'm joking! I find it cute."

"Shut up." She chuckled.

We turned on her street and we got quiet again, just our foots step's echoes filling the silence. Her hand was warm against mine even though it was starting to get cold. She walked a little close to me probably for warmth so I pulled her in closer.

We walked up to her door and she turned to me, our bodies inches away.

"Is it crazy to ask you on a second date now or is it too soon?" I smiled.

"Eager are we?" She smirked.

"Just answer the question." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'd love to. When?"

"I'll let you know." I replied, knowing it would drive her crazy. Before she could protest I kissed her. I hesitantly rested my hands on her waist and closed the space between us. She placed her arms around my shoulders. Her touch was like fire especially since she was so close to me. Her kisses sent sparks through my body and I felt my self grow weaker and weaker.

"I'll see you later." I whispered, out of breath.

"Bye." She replied, smiling. I slowly walked back, down the street and back home. I took my time, reliving every moment her lips were in mine.

Katrina's pov
His dark silhouette grew smaller and smaller and I could still feel the butterflies in my stomach. As quietly as I could, I stepped inside and closed the door. I tip toed up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door behind me thinking I was in the clear when the door swung open, making me fall backwards on my bum.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed.

"Tell me everything." My aunt said, clapping her hands excitedly.

Harry's pov
I stepped into the room making sure I was quite. I was pretty tired and I did not need the other boys to question me on why I was coming home at 2 in the morning. I took off my boots, but when I stood back up Louis was on the couch as if he had been waiting for me.

"Harold Edward Styles."

"Yes?" I questioned him unenthusiastically.

"Tell me everything mate." He smiled.

This was kinda short, but I thought it was a cute way to end the date. Please don't hesitate to comment or vote. Love you guys!