Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Seven - We're Going Home

Start from the beginning

"What did you do?" Jax looks at me confused, "Just wait" I say smiling as I roll back over to face him. A faint knock comes from the door, I sit up and call out for them to come in, "Hey Maree" She walks over to us and sits on the bed with a notepad in her hand and a pen, "Hello gorgeous, what are you feeling today?" This lovely woman has made sure all my favourite snacks are always in stock, "Can I please have a bottle of water and like a whole box of chicken nuggets the entire packet and a side of ranch, oh and can you please make Jax a burger with BLT and a beer, he hasn't eaten in a while" She smiles and nods her head, "Of course baby, I'll be back soon" She stands up from the bed and makes her way towards the door, "Thank you, Maree!" I call out.

"For real?" He asks surprised, "Yep, whatever time whatever I want, it's crazy" I lay back down and cuddle into his chest closing my eyes, his hand moves to the back of my head and softly strokes it we lay there in complete silence, "So you're still punished," I say in content, "Go on," He says. "No sex or sexual touching until Shelby gets those babies out, so like only a week, but if I find out you have been wanking I'll cut your hands off, if I find you cheating on me I'll burn down the place with you and the whore in it and listen to your delightful screams as I rub my baby bump" he hums for a second "No problem, end of the week it will be you begging for me to touch you" He replies smugly, I look up to see him smiling.

I close my eyes again and we lay there in silence again, just the sounds of us breathing. "You have no idea how much I missed you" He whispers breaking the silence, "I have somewhat of an idea," I say kissing his chest, "Do you want to feel something cool?" I ask he looks confused but nods anyways. I move one of his hands to my stomach as the baby begins to kick and move, his eyes become glassy as he stares down at my bump.

"That's our baby, won't stop kicking and flipping all over the place," I say laughing, "How long ago did it start?" He says looking up to me, "It was little flutters for a while, but it started getting crazy 3 days ago and now it's like kung-fu panda in there" He laughs and lays me on my back, he moves his head down to my stomach and rests his forehead against it.

"Hey baby, it's your daddy. I love you so much little one, I'm going to love you and mommy with everything I have inside me, I'm going to do everything I can to make you both happy" The baby moves again this time kicking Jax's face, "Oh fuck my eye" He complains moving his hand up to his already blackeye, I throw my head back and laugh as he crawls up back to beside me still nursing his eye, "That was baby's way of payback for daddy being mean to mommy huh?" I say as I rub my tummy, "God I fucking love you both" He says moving one hand to my stomach and one to my face, I smile and bite my lower lip, "We love you too".

........................

The next morning I wake up to see Jax laying on my stomach, very cute but momma's gotta pee and she's gotta pee now, "Jax" I say shaking his shoulder but he doesn't budge. "Jax," I say louder still shaking his body, still nothing. "Jax" I yell and pinch the skin under his arm, he groans and rubs his arm "Move please," I say while struggling to get out of bed, "No" He mumbles.

"Unless you want a golden shower I suggest you get the fuck up," I say while trying to wiggle him off of me, "Go for it" He mumbles again, I roll my eyes and shove him off of me before going to the bathroom. "So, I've been sent on a top-secret special mission," He says as he walks into the bathroom, "Jax I'm trying to pee" I groan, "Aint nothing I haven't seen before kitten" He smirks, yep the old Jax is definitely back.

"What mission?" I ask skipping over his comment, "Shelby told me that if i didn't bring you back before her babies were out that she would kill me, any reason you haven't answered anyone's calls or messages?" He asks before he begins to brush his teeth, "I did text them back, once a day or so. I needed out so I got out, they can confront me if they have a problem with it. I'm the one that did it, no one forced me too" I say as I flush the toilet, I walk over to the sink and wash my hands as he laughs to himself.

"What's so funny?" I ask as I being to brush my teeth, "You're so grumpy when you're pregnant" He laughs again, "Am not" I grumble to myself, okay maybe I am... Just a little... A tiny tiny bit. "When am I expected home?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him, "A week ago" He replies instantly, asshole. "Well actually, it was this morning but I think they would be fine with us being a few hours late", I nod my head and finish brushing my teeth "Well I guess I should pack huh?".

After packing I make my way into the kitchen to get something to eat while Jax calls the clubhouse to make sure it hasn't turned to shit under Gunner's control, fucked if I know why he chose Gunner, possibly the dumbest mistake he could have made, Shleby would have been the better choice. 

I walk into the kitchen and see Maree and Ricci talking quietly together, my eyes travel to the bruises on his arm in the shape of a spoon, "Serves you right" I say startling both of them, I point to his arm and he looks at me sheepishly. "Look Mija I sh-" I hold up my hand and he shuts up instantly, I look over his shoulder to Maree who has a shit-eating grin on her face.

"I know, I forgive you, but if you pull that shit again it will be you in the middle of that ring, not my husband, not your workers, not your soldiers, YOU" I reply, He nods his head and walks over to me and kisses my cheeks. "It will never happen again and hopefully you will also not stab 5 of my men again, now go get your pretty boy and come down here for breakfast since I'm guessing you're leaving today" I nod my head and he softly smiles at me before turning on his heels to face Maree "Let's cook!".

After eating breakfast with everyone Jax and I said our goodbyes and headed towards the airport, Ricci insisted we use his jet so I can be comfortable, I'm not complaining. We sit down and get ourselves comfortable for the next few hours. I look out the window as the plane takes off, Jax's fingers rubbing over my hand pull my attention away from the fading landscape around us, I look over to him and he smiles before planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

He pulls me into his body and I melt into it instantly, how did I get so lucky? He sighs happily and closes his eyes, "We're going home".