Author's Note - Info on Third Book Included

Hello lovelies!

So... the sequel is over, but I have started a third (and final) book. It's coming along really well, and I'm hoping you guys'll like it and you guys are excited for it!

I'm going to start updating my Grivine fanfiction (called I'm Not Fine At All) on December 4th, sound good? I'm Not Fine At All will have a different updating schedule and will be a different kind of story, just an FYI.

I don't know when I will start posting the third book, but I will update on this book once I do!

Just so you know what's to come, I will tell you the things I have in my head as ideas!

1.) I want to - at some point - start a Bobina One-Shot book. That will probably be over the span of the middle to ending of the third book, but that's only if I do it.

2.) A Grivine series might be nice, huh? It's more of a challenge for me to write, considering they aren't my OTP (take a guess at what is), but I like writing Grivine as well as Bobina and it might be fun to have more of a challenge to write.

3.) I don't have any ideas, but I'd like to start a fanfiction that isn't romance-based. I don't have a storyline in mind, but I think a challenge to do that would be nice to experience.

4.) A Taylor Swift fanfiction may appear on my page at some point, but that's harder for me to write so who knows?

And that's all I really have in mind at the moment. Don't worry, I will update you guys on what's up anytime something new is coming! I promise ;)

Love you all and I can't wait for you guys to read my works-to-come!

- thatsmyswift xx

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans :) have a great day