Chapter 3

**SEXUAL FOR GRIMMIE WARNING** (it isn't explicit, just more sexual than what some people might like to read)

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch quickly. Bobby would be out at any time.

I wasn't really sure what would happen next. If it would pick up from where we were before or if we'd go about our night as I was originally expecting it to.

Bobby walked out as I was lost in thought and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I leaned into him. So far that gave me no hints as to how the night would go.

He leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I felt like he was expecting something, like we both knew we'd stopped somewhere and had to finish what we'd started.

I looked up at him and felt his hand start rubbing my shoulder. I was wearing one of his old shirts, so it was a little big on me and I could feel it start to slide off my shoulder slowly.

I didn't know what to do. Suddenly a giggle started very softly in the back of my throat. It got louder before it finally escaped my mouth. Before I knew it, we were both sitting there laughing for no apparent reason.

I felt like now was a good time to be a little spontaneous and muffled our giggles by pushing my lips onto Bobby's.

I couldn't tell if that's what he wanted or not. Was that the way he wanted this night to go?

I finally decided that I'd do what I wanted to do, and not choose to make him happy.

So I sat up so we were level with each other and leaned over to kiss him harder. I felt his hand reach to my other shoulder and tug that side down slightly too.

I twisted my fingers in his shirt in reply as his hands moved down to my waist.

A guy can do a lot from the waist. He has access to a lot of things.

But I didn't really mind. I strung my fingers through his hair while his thumbs drew circles on my hips.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and he copied on me. I wasn't sure where I was going from here. I wanted to get used to this, so it didn't seem awkward to me anymore. But I didn't want to be the one controlling what he did. I knew he'd just follow what I did to him.

But I was in my pajamas, meaning I didn't have a bra on. That was kind of a lot to show compared to what I'd uncover if I took his shirt off.

So to buy time I stood up and walked to our bedroom, almost a key for him to follow.

Here we were, sitting on our bed in the same situation I was just in in the living room. If I was going to get used to it, I couldn't be a wimp. So I pulled up his shirt and pulled it over his head as he did the same to me.

Was it just me, or was he staring at me? I wanted to keep his eyes away as much as possible so I kissed him again quickly as I felt his fingers comb through my hair, loosely curled and falling down my bare back. His hands trailed down my bare back to the waistband of my pajama pants.

He put his forefinger just in them slightly, tracing the waistband on my skin. So I did the same to him.

Suddenly I stopped. I pulled away from our kiss. I took my forefinger out of the waistband of his pajamas and grabbed his wrists to pull his out of mine.

I laid down by the foot of the bed on my stomach. You'd think that this was the first time I'd done something like this. But really it was that every time I had encountered something like this it wasn't for fun, it was knowing what would come of it. The key was that I had to get the idea out of my head that this was a bad thing to do.