Chapter 33

"We have to talk," Bobby said after we'd put both boys to bed the next night.

"Oh... kay?" I answered. It sounded important and somewhat worrisome.

"I've been thinking about Sarah and Lauren coming and I realized that we're almost out of room. Sarah and Lauren are taking the guest bed and Melissa and Maria are on each couch. It's a good thing my parents are staying with yours because we have no more room," he said.

"Soooo... are you saying we should have some people stay with Mark or something?"

"No, I'm fine with it. Just that next year there'll be one more," he said as he glanced at my stomach, "and I don't know where anyone will go then."

"Ah, you want to add on," I said.

"If you're up for it."

"Yeah, I mean we definitely have enough money for it and when baby number 3 comes we're gonna need more room. I don't want any of them to have to share. But can we really add on to this house? It's like everything just kinda works the way it already is," I answered.

"I was thinking," he started, "either add just a bedroom onto the living room downstairs - like right below the deck - or we could take everything out of that huge closet down there and move it into either of our storage rooms and then add a little onto that so it goes into the living room and so it's actually sized for someone to live there."

"You mean the closet on the right that's right in front of the guest bedroom?"

"Yep," he answered.

"I think that second option might be good. It might be harder to accomplish, but I think it'd be best there," I answered. "Maybe we could ask everyone when they come over on Thursday."

"Yeah, you're so indecisive so it'd be nice to have other peoples' input."

"I'm not that indecisive," I said.

"I know, but you are quite indecisive."

"Okay, change of subject," I said. "I've realized that I do, in fact, have Wednesday off because we have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Lauren and Sarah'll probably volunteer to stay here and watch the boys. What time are your sisters coming?"

He glanced at his phone. "Around 3."

"Okay, the appointment's at 1:30. Yeah we won't be able to plan out a way to pick them up at the airport right afterward..." I said.

"It'll be fine, my dear. Sarah and Lauren get along with Maria and Melissa just as well as you do, I'm sure they can take one of our vehicles and pick them up while we watch the boys when we get back."

"I know, I know. It's just coming so fast and there's so much going on and I have to plan out everything and..." I stopped as he put his arm around me and pulled me into him.

"Calm down. Everyone coming will be happy to help out with anything we need. They're our family, and they all adore our children," he said.

"That's true," I answered, looking up at him.

"Hey, is Cass coming over on Thanksgiving?" he asked.

"Yes, she is. Bringing her fiancè, too. Be nice please," I answered.

"I get along with him just fine. And I'm always nice," he said.

"Not to me," I mumbled.

"I think I'm more than nice to you, my dear."

"Yeeeeah, sure you are," I said sarcastically.

"Whatever you say," he answered. "And is Lauren bringing.... um..."