Chapter 15

I poured milk into Lucas's cereal and grabbed the rest of Ness's yogurt from the day before.

Bobby was changing Ness's diaper and Lucas was sitting at the little table in the tour bus. I set down his bowl and gave him a spoon, kissing him on his head as I walked across from him and got ready for Ness.

"How did you sleep?" I asked as Bobby came out and gave me Ness.

"Good," he said with a deep breath, the regular answer.

I started feeding Ness his formula and Bobby sat next to me.

"I had a little trouble sleeping," he said, looking at me accusingly.

"I slept fine. After I finally got to sleep," I answered casually.

Lucas was oblivious to everything going on at the moment, completely focused on eating his cereal.

Ness finished up his formula and I started feeding him yogurt. Lucas finished up his cereal and Bobby went with him to his bedroom to help him get dressed.

He finished his yogurt and I got up to get a mug of coffee. Coffee was often forgotten at home but on tour it was always there, almost as a tradition to make it every morning. I always had had it when I was touring with Selena and it shouldn't be any different on my own tour.

I laid Ness on a blanket in the middle of the floor and tended to my coffee, watching him carefully and handing him a rattle once my coffee was ready. He could now shake the rattle himself and he was just as mesmerized by it as he had been months ago when Bobby or I would shake it in front of him.

I took a few sips of my coffee and Bobby came out with Lucas, pouring his own mug. It was my cue to go dress Ness.

I quickly changed his diaper and put him in some clothes and came back out. Lucas was currently begging Bobby to let him go over and see Mark.

"Okay, give me a second and let me check," he said and pulled out his phone, probably texting Mark. Neither of us were dressed yet but I'm sure if Mark took the boys, or at least Lucas, we'd be more than ready for the day and soundcheck.

I sat down on the couch with Lucas on his blanket and sipped from my mug as usual.

"You're in luck," Bobby said and picked up Lucas, "Uncle Mark is up and ready for you to go over."

I looked over at him and pointed at Ness. He mouthed "probably not" and I was fine with that. As long as one of the boys was being taken care of, we had quite a bit of time to get ready.

We were currently in Oregon, at the Matthew Knight Arena, just getting there this morning. Soundcheck was in about an hour. Bobby walked Lucas to the other bus and I brought Ness into our room, glancing at him as I picked out my clothes.

I ended up with just skinny jeans and a t-shirt, nothing too extremely fancy and grabbed them right as Bobby walked in. Ness just started rolling on the bed and I rushed over to bring him back to the middle of the bed, wouldn't want him to fall off.

I then went over to Bobby and gave him a hug and a kiss, something I'd missed this morning. We turned around and went off to our own sides of the tiny room and started getting dressed, both looking at Ness every so often to make sure he was fine.

"So," I heard from the other side of the room as I pulled my shirt over my head, "you think you're pregnant?"

I turned and glanced at Ness; he seemed to be doing fine. "I mean, you obviously know that one day later you can't really tell much. Unless, I guess it's possible to get morning sickness. But I feel like you kind of get a feeling when you're pregnant that you don't notice a lot, but it's definitely there. So far, I don't feel any different. And I haven't had any signs." I said as I put on my jeans and started brushing my hair.