Chapter 14

I ran into the back room, taking out my piano and playing a realm of notes.

That's it! That's this melody stuck in my head! It's a perfect melody for a verse too! I thought excitedly.

I quickly recorded it and left it as it was, I'd come back later if anything popped into my head. I had a family to take care of.

"So, what'd you think, Lucas?" I asked.

"It was loud." he said, still slurring his speech a little. "But it was fun!"

"Really? You think you can do that almost every night?" I asked.

There was always someone around that could watch the boys, but with both me and Bobby on stage they'd probably be seeing a lot of performances during the tour.

He didn't answer my question but simply went into his room to play with some motorized vehicle, I could hear him making the noises of it.

"What'd you think of it, my dear Ness?" I asked Ness. He was still so little, he needed earplugs for the concert because it was so loud. But as far as I could tell he enjoyed it.

Bobby then walked in.

"First show: success." I said. "Except I really need to shower now."

"Go ahead. I'll prep Lucas and Ness for bed while you shower." he answered.

I quickly showered. It felt so good to have the first show over and know that we might actually be able to do this.

I got dressed in what seemed like seconds and rushed to Ness and Lucas's room. Bobby was just getting Lucas into bed.

"Can I have a story, Daddy?" he asked.

"How about Mommy reads you a story and Daddy will come in and help tuck you in and then we'll all go to sleep?" I asked.

Luckily, tonight he wasn't overtired.

Bobby went to shower and I had him choose a book. Ness was crying behind us, probably not wanting to sleep yet, but by the time the stories I read were over he was already asleep.

Bobby walked in and we both pulled the blankets over Lucas.

"If you need anything you can come into our room, okay?" I said.

He nodded slowly, and I knew he was tired. I kissed the top of his head as I normally did. "I love you, my little munchkin. Have a good sleep, okay?"

I then left Bobby to say goodnight and lightly kissed Ness on the top of his head. "I also love you, little guy. Don't get in too much trouble and try to stop growing up so fast." I whispered.

Bobby soon came over and said goodnight to Ness and we walked out, me shutting off the light and Bobby shutting the door.

I sighed. At least we'd always have free time during the day, because at night we'd get little to no family time.

I laid down in the bed, quickly checking social media and seeing pictures people were sending me of the signs they'd brought and the pictures with me if I met them.

"San Diego was the perfect place to start this tour. You guys were SO LOUD and were just amazing in general. I love my frands, and don't worry. I'll be coming to all of you soon enough \|/" I posted.

Tomorrow we wouldn't be in California anymore.

Bobby came and plopped next to me on the bed. I put my phone on the charger and turned to him.

"Not tonight, my dear." he said simply.

"What? How is that helping try for a baby?" I asked.