Chapter 17

**TWO MONTHS LATER**

This is it, I thought as I waited the designated time for the plus or minus to show up.

I took three, just to be sure. Bobby had no idea I'd been having symptoms of a pregnancy for the past two weeks, or that I had just taken three pregnancy tests in our bathroom.

By this point, we were done touring. We had been in Canada for the past week, and that was where the North American leg of the tour ended. We didn't know whether we were expanding to other continents yet, but the baby thing could put the tour on hold.

Lucas had been moved downstairs and Ness was now in his old room upstairs. Bobby and I actually had our room to ourselves again and this could potentially risk the chances of not having our room to ourselves for a while again.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom.

"Bobby?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, you okay?" he asked, his voice full of worry.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. But I think you should come in here," I answered.

He looked at me questioningly but got up and followed into the bathroom. I hadn't even seen the results of the tests, I just wanted him to at least know that I had symptoms. I wanted us both to find out at the same time, it was just as much a part of his life as it was mine.

So we both looked at the three tests in our bathroom.

"Well," he said with a sigh, "I'm guessing you're pregnant, my dear."

"I'd say," I answered as I stared at the three tests, all scanning as positive.

I glanced over at him, and he was looking right at me. I leaned into him and gave him a hug as he kissed the top of my head.

"You think we're ready for our third?" I asked in a whisper, we'd just put Lucas and Ness to bed.

"I think that we can get through it just fine, as long as you're here with me taking care of baby number three," he answered.

"I think I'm more afraid of going through another pregnancy. Doctor appointments, weird cravings, morning sickness, getting a bump, everything. It's a lot," I said.

I wasn't sure if I wanted a baby anymore or not, obviously I was getting one either way though.

"It'll be fine. I'll take care of you," Bobby said as he grabbed my hand and lightly rubbed his thumb against my knuckles.

"Good, cause I'll need it," I said as I looked up at him.

We separated from our embrace and I turned to go into our room. I laid down on the bed, over the blankets.

I shut my eyes and just kinda laid there, doing nothing in particular. It seemed like hours how long I'd been there before I got off the bed. Bobby had gone into the kitchen, probably getting a drink of water or something.

I sat in the bed, pulling the sheets over just my legs. Bobby walked in and silently sat on his side of the bed.

I started to sigh, which turned into a yawn.

"Maybe we should go to bed if you're getting that tired, babe," he said and I glanced at him.

"Yeah," I said quietly as I laid down and pulled the covers up to my chest.

He shut off the lamp and laid down too.

"I don't know if I'm ready for another baby, to be honest," I whispered.

"You'll get there. It'll be great, I promise. We can be one little family," he whispered back and grabbed my hand.

"I guess," I said in a breath.